There are many different types of crawler tires on the market, but not all of them are created equal. If you’re looking for the best 1.9 crawler tires for your vehicle, there are a few things you need to consider. The first thing to look at is the size of the tire. You want to make sure that the tires you choose are the right size for your vehicle. The next thing to consider is the type of terrain you will be driving on. Different tires work better on different types of terrain. Finally, you need to consider the price. Not all tires are created equal in terms of price. You want to find a set of tires that fits your needs and your budget.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best 1.9 Crawler Tires People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- 【Premium Material】Made of high quality rubber, delivering optimum handling, durability and longevity.
- 【Scale Configuration】This 1.9 Crawler tires are 4.72" tall x 1.65" wide for the perfect balance of Scale looks and performance.
- 【Unique Appearance】This RC 1.9 tires Features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple Sipes, highly detailed connected tread on sidewall.
- 【Maximum Performance】The TRX4 tires was designed for maximum grip on the toughest terrain,and unmatched side-hilling performance.
- 【Applicable Models】Fits for TRX-4 D90 D110 TF2 Tamiya CC01 Axial SCX10 90047 SCX10 III AXI03007 Redcat Gen8.
- Pro-Line 10128-03 - Hyrax 1.9" Predator Rock Terrain Crawler Truck Tires (2)
- Features: Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip Tackle tough terrain in Scale Style Made in the Super Soft Predator Compound
- Includes: (2) Hyrax 1.9" Rock Terrain Truck Tires (2) Open Cell Foam Inserts
- Part number(s) included (in factory packaging): 10128-03
- 【Scale Configuration】This 1.9 Crawler tires are 4.72" tall x 1.77" wide for the perfect balance of Scale looks and performance.
- 【Premium Material】Soft rubber but the foam inserts provide support and carry the weight of the RC truck without folding the tires much.
- 【High Simulation】This RC 1.9 tires features good blocks and pattern, you can clearly see the tire warning & writings on the tire wall.
- 【Maximum Performance】The SCX10 tires was designed for maximum grip on the toughest terrain,and unmatched side-hilling performance.
- 【Applicable Models】Fits for 1/10 RC Crawler Axial SCX10 90046 SCX10 III AXI03007 Tamiya CC01 D90 D110.
- ✔Compatible with:Most 1/10 Scale RC Crawler,Sush as Traxxas TRX4 Axial SCX10 SCX10 II RC4WD D90 D110 TF2 Tamiya CC01 Redcat Gen7 Car Wheel Rims Beadlock Wheels
- ✔Check size,Super Large Outer Diameter: 120mm / 4.72"; Inner Diameter: 52mm / 2.05"; Width: 43mm / 1.69"
- ✔Made of Quality Rubber,With Foam Inserts,High wear-resistant and excellent durability
- ✔Offer good grip,High Performance on All Terrain,mud, loose dirt, creek bed and some slate rock,etc.
- ✔Set of of 4,100% New,Genuine HobbyPark RC Products,Well made and durable
- 100% Band new
- With foam insert, aggressive lugs and narrow
- Extreme scale all terrain tire
- Made of high quality rubber
- High Wear-resistant and excellent durability
- Dual Layer Design: the crawler tire foams adopt the dual stage design for increasing grip, suitable for enhancing tire support, letting you have a nice driving experience, bringing convenience to your daily life
- Appropriate for Most Tires: the tire foam inserts are suitable for tires with diameter of 1.9 inches, which can meet your various needs, please confirm the size before placing your order
- Long Time Use: the crawler tire inserts are made of foam material, sturdy and reliable, comfortable and soft, not easy to break or tear; The colors are clear, not easy to fade, suitable for you to use for a long time
- Proper Dimension for Matching: the inner ring of the blue foam insert has an inner diameter of about 8.5 cm/ 3.35 inches, the total inner diameter is about 12 cm/ 4.72 inches, and the thickness is about 4 cm/ 1.57 inches, appropriate for most cars to use
- Ample Quantity to Use: the package includes 4 pieces of foam inserts for car, enough for you to use and replace; You can also share them with your friends and family to express your care and love
- Showdown tires feature aggressive tread for the exceptional off road traction your RC crawler demands.
- Super soft C3 compound delivers maximum gripping power for loose conditions –dry and loamy, or wet and muddy.
- Deep lugs are tough enough to plow through all kinds of rough, off road terrain.
- Maintains superior performance on pavement and grass as well.
- Includes grooved, CA-safe firm compound foam inserts that confirm to the tire’s reinforcing rib for added sidewall support and improved handling.
- Easy to upgrade and DIY
- Material: Rubber
- Outside Dimater 120mm
- Includes the Foam Inserts
- All-new ground up design for maximum performance
- Highly detailed sidewall for scale looks
- Stepped blocks & multiple sipes create unmatched grip
- Made in the legendary G8 material
- Made in the USA
- Deep Woods tires feature aggressive tread for the exceptional off road traction your RC crawler demands
- Super soft C3 compound delivers maximum gripping power for loose conditions –dry and loamy, or wet and muddy
- Deep lugs are tough enough to plow through all kinds of rough, off road terrain
- Maintains superior performance on pavement and grass as well
How To Choose The Best 1.9 Crawler Tires
Before choosing a 1.9 crawler tires, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one right answer to this question, as the best 1.9 crawler tires depends on your specific needs and preferences. However, some tips on how to choose the right 1.9 crawler tires include: -Do you need the vehicle to be able to move quickly? -Are you looking for a tires that are good for a long period of time? -Do you need the vehicle to be able to handle big tasks and challenges? -Do you want the ability to get the vehicle in and out of tight spaces quickly? -Do you want the ability to stay Banner at all times? -Are you looking for a tire that is easy to work with and maintain? -Are you looking for the car to be able to go fast and hold its heat well? Ultimately, there is no one right answer, and it is important that you determine what is the best 1.9 crawler tires for you. However, if you are looking for a tire that will help you make long trips and cover a lot of ground quickly, then a Goodyear Sugarlini LT would be a good choice.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Tallest 1.9 Crawler Tire?
The tallest 1.9 Crawler tire is the Asics thwarted, which stands at a impressive 553.01 inches (1,anged March).
How Big Is A 1.9 Rc Tire?
A 1.9 RC tire is a small, small-sized tire that is made for the camera-based filming industry.
Can You Fit 2.2 Tires On 1.9 Rims?
If you have 2.2 tires on 1.9 wheels, you can fit the2.2 tires on the wheel. You will need to remove the old tires and replace them with the new ones.
How Tall Are 1.9 Rc Tires?
1.9 RC tires are about 2.5 inches tall.
The best 1.9 crawler tires are those that have been designed to be as good as or better than traditional tires for a provide great handling and stability. This means that they are characterised by their high durability and how well they resist water, snow, wind and other elements.