A 1440p 144hz monitor is the perfect choice for gamers who want the best possible gaming experience. These monitors offer incredibly sharp images and smooth, fluid gameplay. They are also considerably more expensive than standard 1080p monitors.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best 1440P 144Hz Monitor Under 400 People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
- 27” qhd (2560 x 1440) ips display
- 1ms (gtg) response time & 144hz refresh rate
- Nvidia g-sync compatible with amd freesync premium
- Srgb 99% color gamut with hdr 10
- 3-side virtually borderless display. Power Consumption : 45W - 48W
- 27-inch WQHD (2560x1440) 1500R curved gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- FreeSync Premium technology supported through DP and HDMI ports providing variable refresh rates for low latency, stuttering-free and tearing-free while gaming
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- Robust connectivity with HDMI(v2.0) x2 and DisplayPort 1.2
- UNMATCHED IMMERSION: Get your head in the game with Odyssey’s 1000R panel, which matches the curvature of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain
- STUNNING WQHD: Your gaming world, now astoundingly lifelike. Packing in 1.7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD resolution boasts incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images. Experience a fuller view with more space to take in all the action
- EXPRESS 144Hz REFRESH RATE: More than double your potential frame production, with the Odyssey G5. With a 144hz super smooth refresh rate, you’ll never want to go back to a traditional screen
- LIGHTNING FAST 1ms RESPONSE TIMES: A fraction of a second can be the difference between your destruction, or your enemy’s. With Odyssey’s grey to grey 1ms response time, you can be sure that you’re receiving information as fast as technologically possible
- AMD FREESYNC PREMIUM: Effortlessly smooth gameplay. AMD FreeSync Premium features adaptive sync technology which reduces screen tearing, stutter, and input latency. Low framerate compensation ensures every scene flows seamlessly
- 27 inch QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS display
- IPS 1ms response time & 144Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible. Surface Treatment-Haze 25%, 3H
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- Tilt, Height, Pivot adjustable stand. Dimensions Without Stand (WxHxD)- 24.2 x 14.4 x 2.2 inches
- 【FAST IPS Panel + 1ms Response Time】KOORUI monitor uses a new generation FAST IPS structural panel, up to 178 degrees observable viewing angle, high light transmission. No matter what viewing angle you are in, the color of the image will not be distorted. Only 1ms response time, faster than normal IPS panel response time, the same response time as TN panel, suitable for professional e-sports.
- 【2K Ultra HD Resolution + 144Hz Refresh Rate】2560*1440 QHD monitor resolution makes the game details clearer and makes the pattern design more perfect. 144Hz refresh rate, say goodbye to lag and motion blur and relieve eye fatigue.
- 【FreeSync Technology + Game Mode】Free Sync can synchronize the monitor's refresh rate with the desktop or notebook and solve the problems of game screen tearing, stuttering and lag caused by vertical sync and low refresh rate (Compatible with G- sync). Game modes include RTS, FPS, crosshair sight and timer functions
- 【Multifunctional Rotating Bracket + Multiple Interfaces】Ergonomic design, can lift and rotate, relax the spine and neck, and relieve muscle pressure. Equipped with multiple interfaces, HDMI + HDMI + Displayport, support connecting to XBOX, PS and other devices, allowing you to enjoy more XBOX, PS and other next-generation games.
- 【Fashion Design】The display has a narrow frame on three sides to improve the visual impact of movies. E-sports black and stylish blue make your desktop simple, stylish and full of vitality.
- 27 inch WQHD (Wide Quad High Definition) 2560 x 1440p Ultimate eSports Gaming Monitor
- IPS Panel, HDR, 350nit Brightness, Increases the dynamic range between black and white to showcase incredible clarity and details.
- 165Hz Refresh Rate, FreeSync (Range 48-165Hz @DisplayPort, 48-144Hz @HDMI), G-Sync compatible
- 1ms (MPRT) Response Time, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 111% sRGB
- Flicker Free, Low Blue Light, VESA 100x100, Connectivity: 1 x DisplayPort (165Hz), 2 x HDMI (144Hz), 1 x Audio Out. Compatible with Console & PC platforms. Includes DP cable, power cable and stand.
- 27” 2560x1440 IPS Display with 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (MPRT) Response Time
- Smooth Gameplay with AMD FreeSync Premium
- Studio Grade VESA Display HDR400 and 92% DCI-P3 (120% sRGB) Color Gamut
- GIGABYTE Classic Tactical Features with OSD Sidekick
- LIGHTNING FAST GAMING — Elevate your pixel performance with the WQHD monitor resolution boosted by a lightning-fast 144Hz monitor refresh rate. Flicker-free video with zero dropped frames. Perfect for PC gaming, video conferencing.
- SUPERIOR IMAGE QUALITY — Bring your movies, shows and favorite gaming titles to life with the absolute best VA panel widescreen monitor display on the market. Vibrant and accurate colors at every angle, with 96% sRGB gamut and 3000:1 contrast ratio.
- FREESYNC WITH LFC — AMD FreeSync monitors help smooth out fast-paced games, squashing motion blur and image ghosting. But the slower scenes need help too. With low-framerate compensation, motion maintains fluidity even if the framerate drops as low as 48Hz.
- YOUR NEW COMMAND HUB — Your space, your rules. With three HDMI ports, a DisplayPort and a 3.5mm audio out, you have the flexibility to connect to all the devices you need. Use the 75x75 VESA monitor mount to attach it to the wall for space-saving utility.
- BEST-IN-CLASS SUPPORT – We don’t play with dead pixels – neither will you! New Viotek PC gaming monitors are protected by our Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy and 3-Year Limited Warranty, fully backed by an American company.
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: WQHD (2560x1440p) resolution, ultra-fast 1ms (MPRT) response time, and amazing 144Hz refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
- NO IMAGE TEARING: AMD FreeSync Premium technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- AMAZING AT ANY ANGLE: An IPS panel ensures stunning views no matter your vantage point
- COMFORTABLE GAMING: Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter for all-day comfort
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for any FPS, RTS, or MOBA games
What To Look For Choosing The Best 1440P 144Hz Monitor Under 400
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best 1440p 144hz monitor under 400 that meets your needs.
$ There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best 1440p 144hz monitor under 400$ will depend on your needs and preferences. However, some tips on how to choose a 1440p 144hz monitor will be offered.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Can A 144Hz Monitor Run 1440P?
Yes, a 144Hz monitor can run 1440p.
What Is The Best Gaming Monitor Under 400 Dollars?
There is no one “best” gaming monitor, as there are many different factors that go into each case. That said, we would say that the best gaming monitor under 400 dollars is usually an F Brad structurally ideal for most users. This monitor has a resolution of 2200×1800, a screen size of 18 inch, and offers a forward curve which allows it to run smoothly on most screens.
Is 165Hz Better Than 144Hz?
Most people will say that 165hz is better than 144hz. The difference between these numbers is how often the graphics card is running, which is often based on the game being played.
What Monitor Can Run 1440P?
A monitor can run 1440p on a Peninsula TV-endpoint box, but you’ll need a higher end box to enjoy the resolution.
dollars If you’re looking for a 144hz monitor that’s going to work well in both home and office settings, then the best option is the Acer Aspire E1441-C4. This monitor hasosithetens of 1440p or 44hz and is available under 400 dollars.