A 235/65R18 tire is a great choice for a SUV that needs good traction and handling on both paved and unpaved roads. The 235/65R18 has a tread pattern that is designed to provide good traction in a variety of conditions, and the high sidewalls provide extra protection against bumps and scrapes.
A Shortlist Of The Best 235 65R18 Tires For Suv
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best 235 65r18 tires for suv that will win your heart.
Top 10 Best 235 65R18 Tires For Suv You Should Go For In 2022
- All Season Tire
- Country of Origin : United States
- The Package Height of the Product is 8.5 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 30.0275590551181 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 30.0275590551181 inches
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- All Season Capabilities
- On and Off Road Applications
- Package Dimension : 30.04 inches L x 9.5 inches W x 30.04 inches H
- Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
- High Performance
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Load capacity: 2094 pounds
- Load index: 106.0
- MICHELIN CROSSCLIMATE2 TIRE—Rain or shine, the MICHELIN CrossClimate2 all-season tire is our ultimate year-round performer, providing performance in every season and confidence in all climates even when worn
- MADE TO LAST—The MICHELIN CrossClimate2 tire is a premium tire with proven all season performance made to last–outlasting four leading competitive tires by up to 15,000 miles on a treadwear test, delivering one extra year of tread life
- STOPPING POWER—The MICHELIN CrossClimate2 tire has excellent stopping power, even when worn – stopping shorter than four leading competitive tires up to 16 feet on dry pavement and up to 56 feet on wet pavement
- UNEXPECTEDLY QUIET—V-shaped tread design distributes forces evenly throughout the contact patch for long wear; 3-D SipeLock technology improves treadwear resistance, while PIANO Acoustic Tuning minimizes noise disturbance
- A BETTER FIT—The MICHELIN CrossClimate2 tire is designed to bring a luxurious ride to vehicles like the Cadillac CTS, Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Acura TL
- Radial car tire for on and off-road performance designed for All-Season use
- Features a rigid tread pattern for even distribution of pressure to optimize wet road contact for safety
- Longevity offered by Terrain-Proof compound designed to resist wear in difficult driving conditions, on and off-road
- A quiet tire designed for a comfortable drive- features MICHELIN StabiliGrip Technology with specially positioned sipes to reduce vibration and noise disturbance
- 55,000 miles manufacturer's treadwear warranty; 6 years standard limited warranty; 235/65R18/XL 110V
- Radial car tire for SUVs and Crossovers designed for All-Season performance
- Special rubber compounds and wide groove tread design help the tire stop 5% shorter than its predecessor
- Special tread compounds help reduce rolling resistance of the tire, resulting in improved engine fuel efficiency
- Michelin Comfort Control Technology uses computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to reduce vibrations and road noise
- 65,000 miles manufacturer's treadwear limited warranty; 6 years standard limited warranty; 235/65R18 106T
- All Season Performance
- Good braking performance
- Best grip on wet & dry roads
- Load Capacity: 2094 Pounds
- All-Season radial car tire designed for driving crossovers and SUVs year-round in all weather conditions
- Innovative rain grooves expand and emerge as the tire wears, maintaining great wet braking and wet traction, helping to prevent aquaplaning
- MICHELIN EverGrip Technologies provide superb traction and road handling for the whole life of the tire. Ensuring safe driving performance until the very last mile
- Excellent handling and steering precision when cornering, braking and accelerating in low temperatures. Features MICHELIN EverGrip compound with 3-D self-locking sipes that act as biting edges to provide powerful snow traction for the life of the tire
- 60,000 Miles Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty; 6 year Standard Limited Warranty; 215/65R16 98H235/65R18 106V
- Aqua slant sips and groove enhance handling
- Load index: 106.0
- Section width: 235
- Load capacity: 2094.0
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best 235 65R18 Tires For Suv
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best 235 65r18 tires for suv that meets your needs.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best 235 65r18 tires for a suv vary depending on the individual vehicle. However, some of the ones that may be a good idea for a new car or first vehicle would also be a good idea for a used car or second home. If you’re looking for the air pressure and temperature reading on the left front wheel, for example, go for a 265/30ZR or285/35ZR. If you’re looking for performance, for example, go for a 235/25ZR or 255/30ZR. You can also find tires at stores that sell vehicles, such as Goodrich, Allstate, or Peddle.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Size Tire Is A 235 65R18?
A 235 65R18 tire is a large, powerful tires.
Can I Use 235 65R18 Instead Of 235 60R18?
Yes, you can use 235 65R18 instead of 235 60R18.
What Size Tire Is 225 65R18?
The size of a 225 65R18 Tire is between a CPR and a Pup.
235 65r18 tires are a great choice for a car or SUV. They are good in wet conditions and provide good traction in-highway conditions. They are also affordable.