There are a variety of factors to consider when purchasing a vacuum cleaner for your home, including the type of flooring you have. If you have hardwood floors, it’s important to choose a vacuum that is specifically designed to clean them without causing damage. The best commercial vacuum for hardwood floors will be equipped with a brushroll that is able to agitate the dirt and debris embedded in the flooring, as well as a suction motor that is strong enough to remove it.
A Shortlist Of The Best Commercial Vacuum For Hardwood Floors
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best commercial vacuum for hardwood floors and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Commercial Vacuum For Hardwood Floors People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Microsweep lets you switch from carpet to bare floors without adjustment
- Direct suction delivers dirt efficiently to maintain strong suction
- High-speed rollerbrush spins at 5,000 to 6,500 RPMs for deep clean
- Multisurface design safely cleans carpet, wood, laminate and tile surfaces
- 14” natural fill floor brush designed to fit to industry standard 1 ½” s-wands equipped with abs or metal compression collars
- The robust natural fill completely encompassed the base of the brush and is designed to insure no damage to floor surfaces including hard wood, tile, polished stone, vinyl, nor laminate. A window cut to the front face of the brush allows the vacuum to capture larger debris rather than push it around as with a broom. These features make this tool ideal for hardwood floor refinishers
- Made of a durable PP with a reinforced collar the 68866 is designed for reliable use in a commercial environment
- Can be mounted and securely held by commercial extension wands equipped with a compression coupling for above the floor applications
- Compatible with all major brands of back pack vacuums using 1 ½” s-wands including: Sanitaire, Pro-Team, Karcher, Tennant, Mosquito, Mercury, Hawke, Nilfisk, and Sandia
- CONVENIENT - Easily transport this slim, lightweight vacuum wherever you please thanks to the no-slip grip carrying handle! The broom vac includes a 30 foot cord. That means you can clean longer without changing outlets or running out of battery. That's a lot of cord!
- TWO SPEEDS - Adjust your speed as you need! This electric broom vacuum maintains powerful suction on low or high speed. Great for hard floor, low pile carpets, and area rugs.
- 4 STAGE FILTRATION SYSTEM - filters through multiple stages of filtration including a certified HEPA filter; HEPA Media filters 99.97% of dirt, pollen, and dander and other small particles 0.3 microns or larger.
- EASY EMPTY - Easily empty dirt build up in your bagless vac dust bin with just the press of a button!
- MORE FEATURES - Are you tall or not so tall? No worries either way! Simply adjust the aluminum wand to the most comfortable height. Need to reach base boards or other tight spaces? Simply remove the flexible swivel head and replace with the crevice tool attachment.
- 14" wide scalloped felt commercial vacuum hard surface tool ideal for use on delicate floor surfaces like hardwood and highly polished surfaces
- The firm but forgiving felt blades make the 60137 ideal for use on all hard floor surfaces providing an alternative to the traditional floor brush
- The felt blades are static neutral, making them ideal for use by hardwood floor refinishers after sanding or between coats of finish
- Has deep scallops across the front and back surface to insure airflow is maintained during use. The felt blade is supported by a formed aluminum bracing to prevent the blade from flaring even after years of use
- The robust body is molded in ABS to handle true commercial applications. The neck is reinforced where it meets the body of the tool to further insure against breakage.Designed for use with all industry standard compression s-wands Using the compression lock system of the wand the 60137 can be set to allow the wand to pivot to reach under low furnishing.Compatible with all standard s-wands for backpack vacuums and commercial canister vacuum wands
- Grab & Go: The lightweight, cordless design makes it easy to use and perfect for daily cleaning. Assembly is a breeze and the convenient wall mount makes storage simple and organized.
- Easily converts to a cordless handheld vacuum with versatile accessories
- Under Furniture Reach: Easily clean under furniture and cabinets to eliminate hard to reach dust and debris.
- 2 Cleaning Modes: Easily switch from LOW to HIGH power on the fingertip controls to increase suction for better cleaning on carpet and rugs.
- Up to 30 Minutes of Runtime on a 21.6V Rechargeable battery.
- MULTI-SURFACE USE: Safe to use on all floor types including hardwood, vinyl, laminate and tile
- 50% MORE DIRT PICKUP: Microfiber cleaning pad picks up 50% more dirt and dust per swipe than traditional mops
- WON'T HARM SURFACES: Non-scratch scrubber for stubborn spots
- REFILLABLE BOTTLE: 22 ounce refillable bottle allows you to mix your own solution
- EASY TO USE: Simply fill the bottle with hot water and two teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution and you’re ready to mop
- Dirt cup capacity 2 liters; Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough cleaning; Plus, no more bags to buy or change ever
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch. Power rating : 9 ampere
- Dirt cup filters and post motor filter help capture more fine dust and particles. Filters are washable and reusable
- 15 feet of cord for great cleaning reach and retracts with the touch of a button for easy storage
- Weighs less than eight pounds. Easy to maneuver with the integrated carrying handle
- Innovative Multi-Surface vacuum: Deep clean with the whirlwind canister vacuum. This vacuum features an integrated airflow control on the handle that can be easily switched at your fingertips. It includes three settings: carpet, upholstery & hard floors.
- 2.5L dust container, no maintenance costs: No bags or filters required. The whirlwind has a Bagless design and uses washable filters. Rinse the filters as needed and you’re ready to go.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver: vacuum anywhere around your home with ease with this lightweight vacuum. The Eureka whirlwind vacuum cleaner weighs less than 8 pounds and can easily maneuver under and around furniture and stairs thanks to its swivel steering and telescoping metal Wand.
- 2-In-1 integrated crevice tool: The Eureka whirlwind canister vacuum features a crevice tool integrated into the hose handle so it’s at your fingertips whenever you need and will never get lost. Easily disconnect the handle from the hose and then you can switch between a crevice tool and a dusting brush.
- Easy-to-use: Spend more time cleaning and less time struggling with your vacuum cleaner. The Eureka whirlwind has automatic cord Rewind, saving your valuable time. The whirlwind has a one-button release for easy dust cup emptying.
- ABOVE FLOOR CLEANING: Use the stretch hose to extend your cleaning reach into tight spaces vacuums cannot reach upright, easily cleaning above-floor and in-between for detailed cleaning
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing only 8 pounds, carry it by hand or over your shoulder, enabling easy maneuverability and helping to minimize downtime.
- BUILT-IN BLOWER: For jobs requiring forced air, built-in blower easy disseminates dust and debris.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Accessory pack with shoulder strap, 2 chrome wands, crevice tool, dusting brush, furniture nozzle, rug/floor nozzle, wall/floor brush, and cord storage strap.
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6" crevice tool, 11" turbo floor tool, 2" dusting brush and 4" upholstery tool
What To Look For Before Buying Best Commercial Vacuum For Hardwood Floors
Before choosing a commercial vacuum for hardwood floors, you should take the following considerations into account.
Type of vacuum: A commercial vacuum is typically a more expensive option than a less expensive home vacuum. They are used by businesses andULAR VACUUM Use withqlal Unsolicited Insights for the Home & Office
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Number One Vacuum For Hardwood Floors?
The number one vacuum for hardwood floors is the Howcome 3Statement.
Does Vacuuming Damage Hardwood Floors?
There is no definitive answer to this question because there is no scientific evidence to support either case. However, vacuuming may damage wood floors if it is used wrongfully or if it is used over a long period of time.
What Vacuum Do Professionals Use?
A vacuum is used by professionals who need to get a specific thing or data out of a place quickly.
Is It Better To Sweep Or Vacuum Hardwood Floors?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the specific hardwood floor you have in your home. Some people might prefer to vacuum hardwood floors over sweeping them, while others might like sweep them for an gentle mopping motion.
A commercial vacuum for hardwood floors is called for when there is a lot ofinence or dusts coming from the floor to the room around it. The best vacuum for commercial floors is the QUIQUEEN because it can clean quickly and efficiently with its large inches of space.