A countertop microwave oven is one of the most popular kitchen appliances. It is a small, box-shaped oven that cooks food using microwave energy. Countertop microwave ovens come in a variety of sizes, colors and features.
Which Are The Best Countertop Microwave Ovens From Our Choice
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best countertop microwave ovens that will win your heart.
10 Best Countertop Microwave Ovens People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- AIR FRY MODE - Cook healthier, crispier versions of your favorite foods in less time, thanks to an air fryer built into your microwave
- CONVECTION MODE - Achieve crisp, golden brown results in this microwave oven with convection, which includes a special rack that allows air to circulate around foods for even heat distribution
- BROIL MODE - When you have a microwave with a broiler right inside, you can achieve the same effect you do with grill racks, radiating heat to sear or caramelize any food to perfection
- PRESET CONTROLS - Use microwave preset controls like Fries and Nuggets to make operation quick and easy, while ensuring precisely cooked results
- 1,050 WATTS & 1.0 CU. FT. - This 1,050-watt compact microwave offers the perfect balance of size and convenience, designed to fit perfectly in dorm rooms, offices and kitchens alike
- Stylish stainless steel finish, compact size: 0.7 cubic-foot capacity, 700 watts and 11 power levels
- Mute function, settings, clock, kitchen timer, child safety lock, easy auto-cook functions: Popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen veggie, beverage, reheat
- One touch express cooking function with 1-6 minutes and +30 seconds functions, and two defrost settings (by weight or by time)
- Energy saving Eco mode: Minimizing 50% standby power by turning on ECO mode
- Bright digital display, easy-to-read control panel, interior light and 10 inch glass turntable
- Mid-sized 1. 1 Cu. Ft. Capacity microwave oven for countertop use
- Removable 11. 2-Inch glass carousel turntable for even cooking
- Touch control panel with green LED display, clock, timer and child safety lock
- 1000 watts of power with 10 cooking power levels
- Convenient “+30 Sec” key for instant start
- Stylish black stainless steel with timeless design; Rated Voltage: 120V- 60Hz; Rated Input Power (Microwave): 1350W; Rated Output Power (Microwave): 900W
- Pre-programmed menu for 6 popular foods like popcorn, pizza, potato and more
- One touch start - quick access to start the microwave from 1 to 6 minutes cooking at full power
- Equipped with power-saving Eco mode, sound on/off option and child safety lock
- 900 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer
- Exterior dimensions: 21.77" w x 21.50" d x 12.99" h; Cavity: 15.5" w x 15.35" d x 10.2" h
- Combines microwave and convection cooking in one appliance, with auto bake, defrosting and auto roast menus
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum result of popular foods like frozen pizza, vegetables and more. 120V~ 60Hz
- Sound on/off option: If you wish to mute the buzzer of the microwave, press and hold the button "8" on the keypad for 3-5 seconds. The buzzer is automatically switched off after a long beep.
- One touch popcorn button and warm-hold function, equipped with power-saving eco mode, and child safety lock. Stainless steel easy to clean interior.
- Pre-programmed buttons for popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetable, beverage and dinner plate
- 700 Watts with 10 power settings, clock and kitchen timer, 30 Seconds Express Cooking
- Large LED digital display, easy-to-read control panel, child safety lock, interior light, removable 10” glass turntable
- Push-button door release for easy access
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.3” x 13.0” x 10.2”
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, veggies and more; Rated Voltage: 120V - 60Hz
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 20.5 x 17.1 x 12.8 inch (w x d x h), large 1.2 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.07 x 15 x 9.5 inch (w x d x h), turn table 12.4 inch (diameter)
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, glass turntable
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer
- QUICK & EASY: Prepare meals and snacks in a snap with this compact microwave that packs 1000 Watts of output power. 1-6 min. Express cooking and plus 30 sec. Button offer simple press-and-go speed while the memory function lets your store your most used customized settings
- CONVENIENT: Farberware 1.1 Cu. Ft. microwave oven is the ideal anywhere you need it small microwave solution for home or office. Full-sized cooking that fits in a compact space.
- COOK EASY & POWERFUL: it offers 10 power levels with multi-stage cooking. Fully customize your cooking with 6 one-touch cooking programs including popcorn, potato, and pizza. Defrost by weight or by time settings help make quick work of any cooking task
- GET A CLEAR VIEW: The LED display with kitchen timer and clock lets you keep track of time while the easy-view interior LED lighting lets you keep an eye on cooking
- STYLE & FUNCTION: stylish Stainless-Steel front and handle for a stylish, elegant look and the child safety lock function provides an added level of security
- Extra-large family-sized 1. 8 Cu. Ft. Capacity microwave oven for countertop use
- Easy-to-clean brushed Stainless Steel finish with scratch-resistant glass door
- Removable 15-inch glass carousel turntable for even cooking
- Touch control panel with blue LED display, clock, timer and child safety lock
- 1100 watts of power with 10 cooking power levels
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Countertop Microwave Ovens
Before choosing a countertop microwave ovens, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one right answer to this question, as the best countertop microwave oven depends on your specific needs and preferences. However, some things to consider include whether you want a Portable or Permanent model, how often do you need to cook, the size of the ovens area, and how much food or storage space you will be using. If you are cooking most of your meals in the early evening or overnight, for example, a large oven with a large cooking surface would be ideal.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Standard Size For A Countertop Microwave?
Countertops are typically 6″x6″ with no attachments, or a size that is larger than the Dealer’s Recommendation.
What Is A Good Counter Microwave?
A good counter microwave is a microwave that can handle high heat rates.
Are Countertop Microwaves Out Of Style?
Yes, countertop microwaves are no longer out of style. They are still popular because they are easy to clean and Kat’s extension cords are not an issue anymore.
Are Built-In And Countertop Microwaves The Same?
Built-in microwaves are microwaves that are included with the appliance. Countertop microwaves are those that are purchased or built-in to the side of the refrigerator, freezer, or oven.
The best countertop microwave ovens are those that are made with high quality materials and have low-cost components. Some of the most popular models include those made from bamboo, plastic, or Magnetic material.