A desktop monitor for photo editing should have a high resolution to display details accurately, as well as good color accuracy to replicate colors correctly. Gamut range is also important, especially if you plan on editing photos with a lot of bright colors. Finally, a fast response time is beneficial to avoid any lag or ghosting when editing photos.
Here Are Our Top 10 Desktop Monitor For Photo Editing At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best desktop monitor for photo editing and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Desktop Monitor For Photo Editing People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS monitor with frameless design
- International color standard 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709 wide color gamut
- Calman Verified with factory calibration for excellent Delta E less than 2 color accuracy
- ASUS-exclusive ProArt Preset and ProArt Palette provide numerous adjustable color parameters
- Extensive connectivity for maximum flexibility, including Mini DisplayPort, DisplayPort, HDMI, dual-link DVI-D, audio in and earphone jack, plus four USB 3.0 ports
- 32 inch 4K GAMING MONITOR provides stunning images with incredible lifelike details
- Widescreen monitor provides the enhanced productivity thru split screen functions like Picture-by-Picture (PBP), letting you connect to two devices while maintaining their original quality
- Minimize eye strain during long working hours with Flicker free and eye saver mode reducing blue light emissions.
- AMD FREESYNC synchronizes the refresh rate of your graphics card and monitor to reduce image tear and stutter.Brightness:270cd/m2
- CONNECT MULTIPLE DEVICES like laptop, PC, desktop computer, mac and macbook pro ; Compatible with Xbox and PS4
- OUTSTANDING VISUALS – This FHD display with IPS technology gives you brilliant visuals and unforgettable quality; with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 75 Hz, you’ll experience the image accuracy and wide-viewing spectrums of premium tablets and mobile devices
- MORE SCREEN, LESS SPACE – Enjoy more desk space than you thought possible with an attractive and ultra-slim design
- PANORAMIC VIEWING – Vibrant detail from practically any position with consistent color and image clarity maintained across an ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles
- MICRO-EDGE DISPLAY – With virtually no bezel encircling the display on three sides, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor setups
- EASY CONNECTIVITY – Get the picture quality you’ve been looking for without the additional dongles; easily connect to your PC, gaming console, and peripherals for big-screen entertainment with a broad range of ports, including HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA ports
- SEE MORE 27 inch 4K IPS HDR monitor w/wide viewing angles 60Hz
- EXPERIENCE MORE HDR10 support lets you preview video content in HDR during editing for better faster results. Brightness - 350 cd/㎡. Response Time - 5ms(GtG). Refresh Rate - 60Hz. Aspect Ratio - 16:9
- DO MORE improve workflow with CAD/CAM Darkroom Animation and DualView custom view modes PIP/PBP picture in picture/picture by picture
- CREATE MORE access more than a billion colors through 10 bit tech PD2700U covers 100%sRGB and Rec. 709 and has Delta E ≤ 3
- SURPRISE FREE every PD2700U comes pre calibrated with its unique calibration report is Pantone Validated and Verified by CalMAN
- Immersive Viewing Experience: The 1800R curvature of the screen lets you enjoy big, bold and stunning panoramic views while you work or play at home or the office
- Super Slim Design: Make a stylish statement with its ultra-slim and sleek profile; Monitor measures less than 0.5 inch thick and the simple circular stand adds a modern look to your space
- Advanced Gaming w/ AMD FreeSync: This technology allows users to enjoy smooth images, even during the fastest moving scenes; It minimizes input latency, dramatically reduces image tearing and stutter
- Fast 4ms Response Time: With its 4ms response rate, you'll see the fastest on-screen motion clearly and smoothly with less blur, judder, and ghosting, allowing players to experience their games at the highest level
- Eye Saver Mode: Optimize your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions and flickers at the touch of a button; Read documents, play games, watch movies and edit photos for longer periods without worrying about eye strain or fatigue
- New User Interface Now easier to use
- Video Tutorial for a fast start
- Improved Share on Facebook and YouTube with a few simple clicks
- Spectacular Print Projects in 3 Easy Steps
- More than 28000 Professionally Designed Templates
- 24 Inches 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS monitor. Brightness is 250 cd/m2
- FreeSync. Power Input : 100 240 Voltac, 50/60Hz.OS Compatibility Windows 10
- On screen control with screen split 2.0. Dimension Without Stand (WxHxD) 55.372 centimeter (21.8) x 6.09 centimeter (2.4) x 33.27 centimeter (13.1). With Stand (WxHxD) 55.372 centimeter (21.8) x 20.32 centimeter (8.0) x 42.16 centimeter (16.6)
- Game mode & black stabilizer
- HDMI 2.0 (x2) and DisplayPort
- Durable Gaming Keyboard: 104 Key Wired USB Gaming Keyboard with quiet keys for longevity, durability, and responsiveness delivering precise tactile feedback for flawless gaming performance.
- LED Backlighted Keyboard: 4 LED lighting backlit modes, breathing(7-color alternate). 3 Adjustable permanent mixed backlit modes, changeable breathing, or permanent lighting mode. The keycaps offer clear uniform backlighting.
- Ergonomic Splash-Proof Design: The PC Gaming Keyboard has been ergonomically designed to be a superb typing tool for office work as well. You'll love the feel and keystroke accuracy, which leads to fewer errors and typos.
- Multi-Media & Anti Ghosting: It has 26 conflict-free, 13 multi-media key combinations. Comes with a full numeric keypad for a reliable connection and ultimate gaming performance.
- Widely Compatible: Automatically enter sleeping mode 10 minutes without operation and backlights off. Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Mac OS, etc. User-friendly, quick control, no driver needed.
- AQCOLOR TECHNOLOGY 99% Adobe RGB coverage uniformity technology and hardware calibration support for accurate color performance
- 32 INCH 16 9 4K RESOLUTION
- HARDWARE CALIBRAITON WITH PALETTER MASTER ELEMENT SOFTWARE
- PAPER COLOR SYNC FOR SCREEN-TO-PRINT COLOR MATCHING
- Convert your VHS tapes to DVD or digital to enhance and preserve your home movies
- Capture analog video directly from your camcorder or VCR and burn to DVD or convert to popular digital formats to share freely across devices
- Trim video, make quick edits, enhance color, add transitions, reduce noise and stabilize old footage to breathe new life into your old videos
- Complete your video experience by selecting from creative, customizable DVD menu templates, or creating personalized disc labels
- Get 2 DVDs for your first projects: An Amazon exclusive extra
How To Choose The Best Desktop Monitor For Photo Editing
Not every desktop monitor for photo editing comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best desktop monitor for photo editing depends on your needs and preferences. However, some recommendations might be helpful: • How much money do you want to spend? A budget around $100-200 is what is needed for most types of photo editing. • What are your needs in terms of resolution? If you want a monitor that will let you detail your photos in high quality, a higher resolution than 2560×1440 is ideal. • What are your needs in terms of design? If you want a monitor that will look good in any position, a designs monitor is ideal.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Kind Of Monitor Is Best For Photo Editing?
A monitor that is great for photo editing is a something that is in a high- ecstasy or virtual reality. A monitor that is in those formats is likely to be the best for that activity. Another option for a monitor that is great for photo editing is a computer with a resolution of 2560 by 1600 pixels. This option can allow for an excellent quality experience when editing photos with those formats.
Are 4K Monitors Good For Photo Editing?
Yes, 4K monitors are good for photo editing. They offer more detail and color than older, smaller, models.
Does Monitor Matter For Photo Editing?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the specific needs of the individual user. Some people may need a monitor for editing because they have a very high end computer and some people may not because they may be low on resources. Some people might need a monitor because they might be using a computer for business or other purposes, while others might just need a bit of space in their bedroom to stay normal.
What Monitor Do Professional Photographers Use?
Any monitor that is an equivalent of a TV monitor will do.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best desktop monitor for photo editing may vary depending on the individual’s needs. However, some of the most popular desktop monitors for photo editing include the multimedia monitor, personal computer monitor, and professional television monitor.