Harmonic balancer repair kits are a great way to fix a harmonic balancer without having to go to a mechanic. They are fairly easy to use, and they come with all the tools you need to fix the balancer.
Which Are The Best Harmonic Balancer Repair Kits From Our Choice
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best harmonic balancer repair kits that will win your heart.
10 Best Harmonic Balancer Repair Kits People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- PROTECT YOUR CRANKSHAFT FROM FAILURE: The ABN Long Reach Harmonic Balancer Installation Tool Pulley Set allows you to quickly and easily install replacement harmonic dampers into your vehicle; A harmonic balancer protects your vehicle from damaging vibrations that can wear down the life of your crankshaft and protects your crankshaft threads from stripping, making it important to install the harmonic balancer with precision and accuracy
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Designed for use on many late Ford, GM, Dodge, and Chrysler vehicles with V8 and V6 engines; Long reach thread sizes include M14x1.5, M12x1.75, M12x1.5, M16x2.0
- EASY TO USE: Attach the pressure bearing screw nut onto the chosen jack screw; After guiding the replacement harmonic balancer onto crankshaft pin, thread the jack screw into the crankshaft and hand tighten the pressure bearing to the harmonic balancer; Continue tightening system into place with hand wrench (not included) and remove installer assembly; Always wear safety gear
- CONTENTS: Long reach harmonic puller tool includes a pressure bearing and screw nut assembly tool and 4 jack screws to fit a variety of vehicle sizes; Constructed of heavy-duty metal materials for durability and longevity with a black oxide finish for resistance to corrosion
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded case provides convenient organization and easy transportation; The 10 x 5.2 x 2.8 inch (25.4 x 13.2 x 7.1 cm) carrying case features lock latches for safe storage
- [Car Maintenance Made Easy]: When removing harmonic balancers, gear pulleys, steering wheels, and crank shaft pulleys, depend on the ABN 13 Piece Harmonic Balancer Steering Wheel Puller Kit
- [Even Application]: No need to worry about steering wheel puller harmonic balancer puller kit causing damage to car parts; Yoke allows for 2 and 3-hole application; Harmonic balancer puller allows even pressure to parts
- [Built to Last]: Steering wheel puller kit bits are hardened and tempered to ensure longevity and strength; Machine precision flywheel puller tool designed to withstand extended, repeated use
- [Fit for Your Tool Kit]: Wheel puller set includes (1) floating swivel, (2) 5/16 by 4 inch (7.9mm x 101mm) bolts, (2) 1/4 by 3 inch (6.3mm x 76mm) bolts, (3) 1/4 by 2 inch (6.3mm x 50mm) bolts, (3) 5/16 by 2 inch (7.9mm x 50mm) bolts
- [Blow-Molded Case]: Steering wheel puller tool harmonic balancer steering wheel puller kit comes in durable blow-molded plastic case to ensure efficient identification and organization of harmonic balancer puller parts
- FOR PRESSED-ON HARMONIC BALANCERS: Harmonic balancer tool is designed for pressed-on harmonic balancers with a single center retainer bolt; Uses 3 jaw puller arms with significant bite to grip and remove spoke-style pressed-on harmonic balancers
- WIDE APPLICATION: Crankshaft harmonic balancer puller designed for use with Model GM 2000 Generation II Cadillac (1988 - Newer), Chevrolet Trucks (2003 - Newer), Chrysler (1990), Ford (1995 - Newer), and Mitsubishi Eclipse (1995)
- EASY TO USE: Unique spring-loaded jaws hold the legs in place when positioning the harmonic balancer removal tool, making removing and reinstalling the harmonic balancer a relatively simple and inexpensive process
- INSTRUCTIONS AND STORAGE CASE INCLUDED: Our harmonic balancer pulley removal tool comes with easy-to-follow instructions and a durable blow-molded carrying case; Easily take this harmonic balancer puller set from job to job
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Includes Puller Body, 3-Jaw Puller, (3) Jaw Retaining Pins, (3) Wave Washers, (4) Pressure Screw Adapter Rods (4", 5-13/32", 6-1/2", and 7-13/32"); Blow-Molded Carrying Case
- 🚖Multiple Uses: This versatile tool kit including 30 different bolts&a four yoke slot, allowing unit to be used with harmonic balancer, Flywheel, Crankshaft, Steering Wheel ,Pulley and other two or three-hole applications.
- 🚖Premium Material: Tool components are crafted from heat treated carbon steel with oxide finishes, helping the tool withstand tough pulling jobs & resist rust.
- 🚖Compatible with: Help handling a range of jobs on most cars, trucks, SUVs and small engine vehicles.
- 🚖Convenient Storage: Comes with a Heavy-duty blow-molded carrying case, help to protect and store Various parts conveniently.
- 🚖After-sales Service: If there's any question about this product, feel free to contact us, we'll give you an exact answer within 24h.
- MANY APPLICATIONS: The forcing fasteners in this harmonic balancer puller fit a wide variety of V8 and V6 vehicles; M16 x 2.0 mm (GM), M14 x 1.5 mm (Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep), M12x 1.75 mm (Dodge Chrysler, and Jeep), and M12 x 1.5 mm (Ford)
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Car repairs can be expensive; By using this harmonic balancer installer, you will be saving over $600; You can also save time with this balancer installation tool by not waiting for repairs at the auto shop
- CONVENIENT PACKAGE: All of the pieces in this harmonic balancer installer kit come in one convenient package, making the pieces both easy to find and easy to store; Never worry about losing pieces with this harmonic balancer puller set
- EASY TO USE: Assemble the threaded rod nut bearing with the bearing facing away from the hex; Insert the threaded rod through the balancer and fastener into the crankshaft; Hold the hex end with a wrench; Use a second wrench to rotate the assembly
- EFFECTIVE: The three puller arms have a significant bite to grip and remove pressed-on harmonic balancers; This harmonic balancer puller kit both reduces the risk of stripping threads inside the crankshaft and the risk of breaking crank bolts
- 4Pc axle nut socket set K
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Built to exceed tool standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit services: many automobiles and light trucks
- GEAR PULLER SET: This Orion Motor Tech tool kit removes universal harmonic balancers, gear pulleys, steering wheels, crankshaft pulleys, and more for easy automotive repair and maintenance
- COMPLETE 49-PIECE SET: This gear puller kit includes a steel yoke, a pressure screw, 3 adaptors, and 30 bolts in the most needful SAE and metric sizes—1/4"-28, 5/16"-18, 5/16"-24, 3/8"-16, 3/8"-24, M8x1.25, and M10x1.5—to suit your different needs; the 4-slot yoke also allows you to use it for two or three-slot operation with ease
- DURABLE PERFORMANCE: Each of these crank puller tools is constructed from hardened 45# steel while the centering adaptors are further heat-treated and anodized for the necessary strength to get your work done right; all metric bolts are blackened and all SAE bolts are chrome-plated for easy identification, offering you years of outstanding dependability and superior corrosion-resistant service
- SCRATCH-FREE OPERATION: Thanks to the well-designed yoke, pressure screw, and washers, pressure is evenly distributed to pulleys for safe and worry-free servicing
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Including stepped bolts for 1990 and newer GM 3300-3800 V6 crankshaft pulleys, this harmonic balancer tool kit works on most cars, pickups, and SUVs in the market
- DIY OR PRO HARMONIC BALANCER REMOVER: Removing harmonic balancers with a prybar damages components; Our pully puller tool easily and safely removes harmonic balancers, vibration dampers, pulleys, and more; Includes bolts for GM 3300 and 3800 V6 engines
- EASY-TO-USE PULLEY PULLER: Features a yoke with 4 slots, which allows for 2 or 3 hole applications; The floating swivel prevents damage to shaft ends; Our harmonic balancer kit's washers won't pull through the yoke while torquing the pressure screw
- VERSATILE HARMONIC BALANCE TOOL: Not just a harmonic balancer pulley puller; This gear and pulley puller kit's equipped with a pressure screw and bolts that can be used as a steering wheel puller kit and crank pulley puller kit; Invest in versatility
- RELIABLE HARMONIC PULLER: The screw tip keeps the harmonic pulley puller in place while you apply torque; The pressure screw will apply even pressure with the screw tip lifting the harmonic balancer or crank shaft pulley away from the vehicle
- DURABLE PULLER TOOL: The steering wheel remover's yoke is heat-treated for strength and durability; Lubricate the pressure screw before using the steering wheel pullers to make the operation easier; Not meant to be used with impact drills
- MATERIAL:Grade 10.9 steel.Galvanized steel nuts and aluminum washers. Durable and useful,long-lasting service your balancer. Anti-rust and corrosion resistance.
- FITMENT: Great for installing the harmonic balancer on your LS based engine. Fits all GM based LS engines.
- COMPATIBILITY: Install the harmonic balancer on your Camaro,Corvette,Trans Am, GTO, G8, LS Truck, or LS powered street rod.
- USAGE:Threads into crankshaft and pushes the crankshaft pulley into position(Tighten the nut). This is a must have for engine swaps or upgrading the balancer.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1 x Threaded Rod, 1 x Nut, 2 x Washers.
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】—The Crank Strength Of The Harmonic Balancer Installation Tool Is 12.9, And It Is Made Of High-Quality 35CrMo Heavy Steel. The Quenching Process Is Modulated To Ensure That It Does Not Affect Long-Term Use. The Surface Is Black And Rust-Proof. There is No Need To Worry About The Wrench Slipping Off During The Installation Process With Customized Flange Nuts!
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH CHEVROLET GM LS & LT SERIES 】—Harmonic Balancer Installation Tool 551141 Suitable For Camaro, Corvette, Trans Am, GTO, G8, LS Truck Or LS Power Road Signs. Compatible With All GM LS And LT Series Engines From 1997 To The Present (Third, Fourth And Fifth Generations). You Can Also Search For Matching Models Through Amazon To Purchase!
- 【 INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL 】— Can Be Screwed Completely Into The Crank, Just Slowly Twist The Nut Until The Pulley Is In Place. The Upgraded Wrench Plane Is Convenient For Disassembly Without Worry，This Is Required For Engine Replacement Or Balancer Upgrades. A Little Lubricating Oil Will Make It Smoother When Using!
- 【 PACKAGE INCLUDES 】— 1*Stud, 2*Washer, 1*Thrust Bearing, 1*Flange Nut
- 【AFTER-SALES SERVICE 】 If You Are Not Satisfied With The Harmonic Balancer Crank Pulley Installation Tool, Please Return It Within 30 Days For A Full Refund. A Truly Worry-Free Shopping Experience!
What To Look For Choosing The Best Harmonic Balancer Repair Kits
Not every harmonic balancer repair kits comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
There is no one definitive guide to buying a harmonic balancer. However, some good places to start are Amazon.com or yardart.com. This is because these websites offer clear and concise information about various harmonic balancers. If you’re looking for a specific product or model, the following guide might be of help. What is the difference between a harmonic balancer and a tensioner? A harmonic balancer is a device that helps you maintain correct harmonicology by balancing the strings in the music player. A tensioner is a tool that is used to reduce noise and improve feedback when playing guitar or voice.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Can A Harmonic Balancer Be Repaired?
A harmonic balancer can be fixed by purchasing a service plan from a quality harmonic balancing company. The company will repairing harmonic BALANCERS using their qualified employees and devices.
Is Harmonic Balancer Easy To Replace?
Yes, harmonic balancers can be easily replaced. Just remove the needlestone and then replace the plastic midfielder with a hard plastic midfielder.
Can You Run Car Without Harmonic Balancer?
Yes, I can run car without harmonic balancer.
What Happens When You Run A Engine Without Harmonic Balancer?
A harmonic balancer is a device that helps prevent the shared crankshaft of an engine from chiefs and plates from becoming too close.
There are many different types of harmonic balancers available on the market, but all of them have one common goal: to repair harmonic balancer problems. This guide will help you purchase the right type of harmonic balancer repair kit for your specific needs.