A rotary cutter is a tool used for cutting materials. It is a handheld device with a circular blade that is rotated around a vertical axis to cut through material.
A Shortlist Of The Best Paper Rotary Cutters
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Paper Rotary Cutters You Should Consider In 2022
- This package contains two 45mm titanium coated-rotary cutter blades
- Titanium coating is 3 times harder than steel
- Works with Fiskars 45mm rotary cutters and most other brands
- Genuine Fiskars quality in a modern crafting tool
- Ideal for measuring and making precise, clean cuts through fabric when strip cutting, cutting long swaths, cutting basic shapes like triangles and more
- Ergonomic handle and a 45 mm rotary blade make smooth, confident cuts through multiple layers of fabric easy, spring-activated blade only engages when in use
- Built-in ruler features a 6" x 24" measuring grid with highlighted numbers that are easy to see on light or dark fabric
- Grid is clearly printed on both sides for easy right- and left-handed use, bias lines make it easy to measure angles before cutting
- Magnetic system provides easy, safe, no-touch blade change, extra blades and magnetic blade change tool sold separately, see item 195120-1001
- REPLACEABLE - The blade of this 45mm rotary cutter is replaceable. Each rotary cutter set also comes with 9 extra replacement blades – 5pc rotary blades for straight lines, 2pcs Pinking rotary blades for curve cutting and 2pcs Skip rotary blades for dotted line cutting.
- PRECISE - The 45mm blades are made of SKS-7 steel, sharp and hardly dull. With different replacement blades, It's Ideal for Quilters, Sewing, Scrapbooking, Card Making, and other DIY Projects!
- SAFE - Your safety is our top priority. This handy rotary cutter is designed with a safety button to lock the blade. Even a kid can use this rotary cutter tool rotary cutter leather safely under the supervision of his/her parents!
- EASY - This 45mm rotary cutter with blades is easy to use. Its TPR anti-slide handle is ergonomically designed to reduce joint fatigue. also easy to replace blades with the safety button.
- VERSATILE - 45mm rotary cutter with blades can be assembled to either side of the rotary cutter tool, making it great for both right-handed and left-handed users. Our sewing cutters rotary cutter leather help you to get precise cutting on multiple layers of fabric, paper, vinyl, leather and more.
- 12" personal paper trimmer, bend-resistant rails and aluminum alignment grid.
- Sleek, space-saving design features durable rails that won't bend or bow, so you get a straight, true cut every time.
- Compact 12" trimmer is ideal for home office or craft projects.
- Easy-to-read aluminum measuring grid for proper alignment and accurate cuts.
- Self leveling swing out arm
- Calibrated metal base board is great for repetitive cuts
- Stainless steel no touch safety blade cuts standard paper, card stock, photos and plastic sheets.
- Cuts up to 15 sheets of 20lbs paper
- Handy compartment stores extra blades and cutting mats.
- 12-Inch Solid calibrated base board
- Carbide blade provides smooth operation
- Cuts up to 10 sheets of standard 20-pound bond paper
- Cuts mat board, card stock, plastic sheets, etc; ideal for home office functions or craft projects
- Up to 11 different cutting blade patterns available -sold separately
- Limited lifetime warranty -excluding blade and cutting mat
- "professional rotary trimmer with 12" blade is ideal for a variety of office functions as well as school, arts and crafts projects. patented carl rails and premium carbide blades hold paper and paperboards firmly in place and cut more precisely. trimm"
- er has a sturdy, metal calibrated base for accuracy and added stability and features preset measurements for common-sized items. use trimmer to cut mat board, cardstock, plastic sheets, and more. blade cuts up to 10 sheets of standard copy paper. use
- optional b-series blades (not included) for 11 different cutting patterns.
- item package weight: 1.0 pounds
- The Fiskars ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer features a dual-rail system that eliminates blade wiggle for straight, precise cuts
- Rotary bypass blade is self-sharpening, so it never needs to be replaced
- Cuts thick materials such as cork, magnet, chipboard, EVA foam sheets (up to 3 mm) and more
- Grid line measurements on the top and bottom of the smudge guard provide versatile use for both right- and left-handed users
- Full lifetime warranty
- Ideal for cutting multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt and vinyl
- High-grade, precision-ground, premium steel 45 mm rotary blades stay sharper longer
- Contains five 45mm blades
- Used with Carl RT-200 12", RT-215 15" and RT-218 18" Professional Series Trimmers
- Steel blades ensure a precise cut
- 1.10" Length blade
- Straight cutting style
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Paper Rotary Cutters
Before choosing a paper rotary cutters, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one-size-fits-all buying guide for rotary cutters, but some general tips might be helpful. Be sure to read the instructions carefully and that you know the dimensions of the cutting board and the size of the Rotator Blade. also, make sure the rotator blade is properly oiled before starting to cut.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use A Rotary Cutter For Paper?
Yes, a rotary cutter can be used for paper.
What Is A Rotary Paper Cutter?
A rotary paper cutter is a household tool that involves cutting paper, municipally or retail, by manipulating the rotary blade.
What Are Those Paper Slicers Called?
The A Delta Paper Slicer is a type of paper slicer that is often called a “paper clean.”
What Is The Best Paper Guillotine?
The best paper guillotine is a tool that can be used to cut paper. It has a long head that can easily slice through A4 paper, and a sharp blade that can pierce it when it is needed to cut paper.
Rotary cutters are a type of cutter that uses a bevel motion. This technology was originally developed for hands-free office work. They are popular for cutting objects likelon foil, paper, andprinted materials.