Rear speakers are an important part of any home theater system. They provide the surround sound effect, which makes you feel like you’re right in the middle of the action. There are a lot of different rear speakers on the market, so it can be tough to decide which ones are the best for your needs. Here are a few things to consider when choosing rear speakers: -Type of speaker: There are two main types of rear speakers: passive and powered. Passive speakers require an external amplifier, while powered speakers have their own built-in amplifier. Powered speakers are generally more expensive, but they’re easier to set up and they produce better sound quality. -Size: Rear speakers come in all shapes and
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
Top 10 Best Rear Speakers For Home Theater You Should Go For In 2022
- GET SUPERIOR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE WITH IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND – Featuring (1) 0.75" tweeter & (1) 5.25" Dynamic Balance Driver, these speakers are designed to produce a natural, well-balanced sound with massive bass even at the lowest frequencies
- Use these wall-mountable bookshelf speakers as FRONT, LEFT-RIGHT SETUP, SURROUNDS OR AS REAR SPEAKERS and get mesmerized by detailed audio with crystal clear vocals, enough to fill any small to medium sized room
- CREATE A FULL-FLEDGED 5.1 HOME THEATER SETUP with the complete range of T-series speakers from Polk with two T50 Tower Speakers, one T30 Center Channel, two T15 Bookshelf speakers and a subwoofer
- Polk speakers are COMPATIBLE WITH MOST HOME THEATER AV RECEIVERS giving you many setup arrangement options - in single or multi-room with 2.0, 2.1, 3.1 systems or an immersive 5.1, 7.1 or 9.1 setup
- POLK'S UNMATCHED QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. With these value-priced speakers, you can now enjoy premium acoustics, high quality construction, easy setup and a spectacular theater experience right at home
- MOUNTABLE INDOOR WIRED SPEAKERS - Traditional passive speaker design, simply drive power from your amplifier or receiver
- HIGH QUALITY - Full Range sound coverage with 2.5" Poly treated cone woofers, frequency response is 140Hz-20 kHz with 89dB at 8ohm
- DURABLE AND MOUNTABLE - Black ABS sealed cabinets with spring loaded raw wire connectors and mounting brackets. Big sound from a compact speaker size of (H x W X D) 3.5" x 3.375" x 4.25" each
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Any amp or receiver with raw speaker wire outputs, power from your amp should be no less than 20 and no more than 200 watts per channel, CL3 or raw speaker wire to connect your amp to the speakers
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - 2 Theater Solutions by Goldwood TS30B speakers, mounting brackets with hardware, instruction manual. Use for home theater surround sound, whole house audio systems, business or retail installations, patios, decks, pool and spa settings
- Ideal for mounting home theater satellite speakers on walls or ceilings
- Supports speakers weighing 8 pounds or less
- Made of durable, weather resistant, injection molded fiber resin reinforced polymer
- Multiple tilt and swivel pivot points allow perfect directional speaker aiming
- Designed to fit home theater satellite speakers with one threaded mounting hole, two threaded mounting holes or keyhole mounting systems
- Reproduce movie theater sound with immersive bipolar surrounds
- Bipolar radiation pattern for optimum surround imaging
- Premium components ensure serious performance, natural sound and seamless timbre to match with the Fluance SX Series and other high quality systems
- Expertly crafted engineered MDF wood cabinetry to reduce cabinet resonance, with a black ash wood finish
- Full lifetime parts and labor manufacturer's direct warranty with lifetime customer support
- With 70+ years of audio excellence, transform your living room into a state-of-the-art movie theater with 360° Dolby Atmos surround flowing around, above and beyond you. Like cinemas with speakers located around you, SHOCKWAFE Pro 7.1.4 SSE duplicates the same experience, courtesy of 2 rear surround speakers (Wired) & Spatial Surround Elevation (SSE) technology. Created with our flagship Shockwafe Ultra SSE’s DNA, Winner of Best Dolby Atmos Soundbar Battle (hosted by Brian Tong, Ex-Cnet host)
- Experience a whole new level of surround performance with our exclusive SSE Technology. Featuring 3 advanced audio processing engines working in harmony to enhance directionality, enlarge spaciousness & unlock extra details of any audio soundtrack. Envelop your home theater with up to 7.1.4 channels of uncompromising moving audio that flows all around you. Unleash the full dynamics of your audio experience with 105dB of room filling sound.
- TWO 2-WAY REAR SPEAKERS (industry's 1st!) produce spacious and dynamic surround sound. Each of them (connected to sub via RCA wires) is constructed with a tweeter that reproduces high frequencies with captivating clarity, and a full-range driver that delivers surround effects with power and precision. Simply put, the surround sound performance from simulated/virtual 2.1 or other 5.1 channel surround soundbars does not come anywhere close to this.
- The main soundbar unit features upgraded high performance speaker drivers. The signature front surround effects tweeters deliver a 35% wider soundstage. Our newly-designed 8" down-firing wireless subwoofer delivers tight, room shaking low frequencies that enhances the impact of your home theater. Bass effects are fired onto the floor surface and distributed equally in all directions across the entire room for maximum immersiveness.
- All units sold since Aug '19 can receive Dolby Atmos surround via TV’s eARC when streaming with TV’s smart apps like Netflix (Note: not all TVs can output Atmos. Refer to your TV brand’s audio output specs). Enjoy advanced connectivity with Dolby Vision, 4K UHD pass-thru and High Dynamic Range (HDR). Connect up to 6 devices via 1 HDMI ARC, 3 HDMI, 1 Optical and 1 Coaxial inputs. The 52-key backlit remote allows seamless control of sources, DSP modes, individual channel and room size optimization
- ❤【Product category】: Speaker Wire/Cords AH81-02137A fit for Samsung Home Theater System rear speaker
- ❤【Compatible models】: These wires are suitable for the following samsung devices: HTE5500W HT-E5500W HTE6500W HT-E6500W HTE6730W HT-E6730W HTF5500W HT-F5500W HTF6500W HT-F6500W HTF9730W HT-F9730W HTFM65WC HT-FM65WC HTH5500W HT-H5500W HTH6500WM HT-H6500WM HTH7730WM HT-H7730WM HWKM57C HW-KM57C HWQ850T HW-Q850T
- ❤【Product Features】: Some special wires are required for Samsung devices. The connectors at the end of the wire make them unique.
- ❤【Packing includes】: 2 * four-meter-long cables(This purchase applies to all 2 wires/wires in the picture. As you can see in the picture.)
- ❤【Product after sales service】: 180 Days Service Guarantee，we promise provide you quality product and service, if there is any issue when you use it, please feel free to contact us.e to contact us.
- Theater Solutions TS30W indoor Mountable White full range speakers, 20-200 watts recommended power per speaker, 140hz-20 kHz frequency response, 89dB efficiency, 8ohm
- 2.5" Poly treated full range woofers, mounting bracket hardware and hang tabs included, quick release spring loaded wire terminals, heavy duty ABS construction sealed cabinets
- Each speaker size is (H x W x D) 3.5" X 3.375" X 4.25", designed and engineered in the USA, full instructions included
- Use for surround sound, center channels, home theater, multiple room systems, Industrial sound, bookshelf, bathrooms, kitchens, car audio
- NOTE: MI-1214 is a set of 2 x MI-1210.
- Universal Surround Sound Speaker Stands (4 Stands) for home theater system satellite speakers. Ideal for front pair and rear pair positions for a 5-speaker set up. Compatible with most speakers on the market such as Bose Acoustimass, Bose Cinemate, Jewel Cubes, Lifestyle Speakers, Samsung, Klipsch, Yamaha, Polk, JBL, Panasonic, etc.
- Multiple speaker attachment methods including keyhole style, single bolt or screw type. Mount speakers using 1/4-Inch x 20 mounting screw or keyhole mount; Fits Single Thread Type Fitting , all hardware provided.
- The pole is height is adjustable from 26.8-Inch (680mm) to 43.3-Inch (1100mm), to place your speakers at optimal height for stereo or surround sound. Heavy-gauge offset steel pillar features integrated wire channel for cable management system through middle of stands.
- Floor-standing attractive sleek design lets you put speakers in the best position for sound quality. The heavy cast-iron base has four legs provides stability, even on thicker carpets.Includes top plate, L-shaped brackets and keyhole adapter, stable floorstanding base.
- Time Lens Technology The acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid bass driver are located in the same plane for superior imaging
- TL1 Satellite Aperiodic Tuned Rear Port enables better blending with a subwoofer
- 2 1/2 inches Long Throw Drivers With Dynamic Balance Driver Technology
- 1/2 inches Silk Dome Tweeters for crisp, clear imaging and smooth response that's never tiring
- Combination Keyhole Slot & 1/4 inches x 20 Threaded Insert fits all aftermarket ceiling and wall brackets for ultimate flexibility
What To Look For Before Buying Best Rear Speakers For Home Theater
Before choosing a rear speakers for home theater, you should take the following considerations into account.
If you’re looking to buy a new or used rear speakers for your home theater, you’ll want to take a look at the features, performance, and price. Here are five of the best for your reference: 1. The audio quality is great, but the design is not very sturdy: These are baby-step speakers. They are small in size, so they will fit into any space in your house, and they are light enough to be moved around without fear of toppling. However, the design means they will not last long if you’re looking for something that will last throughout your home theater experience. 2. sound quality is great but the design is not very sturdy: These speakers are made with high-quality materials that will carry over into your home theater system, making them more reliable in the long run. However, the design means they will start to break down over time and may need further work on the inside to keep them in condition. 3. sound quality is great but the build is not very robust: These speakers are made with high-quality materials that will carry over into your home theater system, making them more reliable in the long run. However, the build may start to break
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Any Speaker For Rear Speakers?
Yes, you can use any speaker for rear speakers. Just like you would use a phone or a painting set with a cursor, you can use a rear speaker with out sound and with better sound. You can have a good rear speaker system if you have an excellent sound quality for your music player.
Are Rear Surround Speakers Necessary?
Yes, rear surround speakers are necessary for a high quality sound experience.
Do I Need Rear Speakers For Atmos?
There is no definitive answer, as what works best for you may be different than what other people have before you. Some people do without rear speakers while others add them in the form of soundbars or home Audio Nodes. There are many factors you need to consider when choosing a sound system, including music quality, familytime time spent listening to music, outside noise level and more.
What Do Rear Speakers Do?
Rear speakers are a type of audio speaker that are located rear to front. They help provide sound to the room byimaging back to the listener through the wall.
There are many different rear speakers for home theater use can the right one for you? The best option for your theater will depend on what type of music you’re playing and where you’ll be able tomounted. For example, if you have a single room that includes a TV and three other rooms that are Doom provinces, you might want open front speakers, while if you have multiple rooms with different types of music being played by different timeslots, you might want closed front speakers. Some features to consider when choosing a rear speaker include sound quality, noise levels, and added features.