The Ford F-350 is a full-sized, heavy-duty pickup truck that comes in both gasoline and diesel engine variants. The diesel engine option is available with a choice of two different turbocharged V8 engines: a 6.7 liter unit or a new 8.0 liter version. Both of these engines offer impressive power and torque, making the F-350 one of the most capable trucks on the market.
Here Are Our Top 10 Shocks For F350 Diesel At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best shocks for f350 diesel and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Shocks For F350 Diesel People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- superlift shock box
- 4-7 inch lift kit
- 2000-2004 ford f-250/f-350 super duty 4wd
- 2000-2005 ford excursion 4wd
- diesel and v10
- Superlift 00-04 Compatible with Fo-rd Compatible with F250/Compatible with F350 SuperDuty 4WD (Diesel/V-10) 8in Lift Kit Bilstein Shock Box
- Part Number: 84056
- Superlift Lift Kits Shock Box
- Designed for easy installation. Hassle free guarantee.
- Factory Sealed - Brand new in box
- Give your Super Duty the Perfect Blend of Performance and Stability from Rough Country.
- Improves Control and Handling.
- Reduces "bump steer" and Vibration | Added Life to Tires, Ball Joints, and other Steering Components.
- Easy Bolt-On Installation, Supported by RC.
- Backed by Rough Country's Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Set of 4 Shocks - compatible with 4WD Vehicles w/2" front Lift , 0-1" rear lift
- Shock boots included with all shocks except in cases of special fitment.
- Monotube gas charged for longevity, durability, and performance.
- All necessary washers, bushings, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation.
- Bilstein's Limited Lifetime manufacturer's Warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
- compatible with 05-16 F-250 Super Duty 4WD Front w/ 0"-3" Lift; Rear w/ 0"-4" Lift // 05-16 F-350 Super Duty 4WD Front w/ 0"-3" Lift; Rear w/ 0"-4" Lift
- Front Lift 0-3"
- Rear Lift 0-4"
- H7091: 22.63 in. Extended; 13.75 in. Collapsed // H7060: 29.83 in. Extended; 17.32 in. Collapsed
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Brand New Set of Bilstein Monotube Shock Absorbers, 2 Fronts and 2 Rear
- Includes: | * 2 - Bilstein #24-186674 Front Shocks, 46mm | * 2 - Bilstein #24-185981 Rear Shocks, 46mm
- Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing the comfortable ride that has come to be expected from Bilstein
- A 4600 Series equipped vehicle offers superior control compared to conventional alternatives, allowing you to keep cargo secure, from your kids to work equipment, mile after mile | * Utilizing our patented design, the dampers allow the vehicle to glide over every type of road surface you may encounter while maintaining complete command at all times | * These dampers are the least expensive and most effective upgrade to extend the service life of any vehicle out on the road today
- Fits: | * Ford: | * 2005-2013 F-250 Super Duty, **4 Wheel Drive Only**, including FX4, XL, XLT, King Ranch, Lariat, Harley Davidson, Cabela's, and Platinum | * 2005-2013 F-350 Super Duty, **4 Wheel Drive Only**, including FX4, XL, XLT, King Ranch, Lariat, Harley Davidson, Cabela's, and Platinum | * 2008-2013 F-450 Super Duty, 2 & 4 Wheel Drive, including XL, XLT, King Ranch, Lariat, Harley Davidson, and Platinum
- Fitment - Lift supports struts rods shocks for 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion,1999-2005 Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 Super Duty compatible with 4339 SG304029 lift support strut
- QualIty - Rust-resistant Nitride corrosion resistant piston rod extends product life, Multi-Lobe Seal make gas springs more tolerant to vibration and extreme temperature, 100% brand new and tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- OE quality design FUNCTION - Use compressed gas, contained in a cylinder and compressed by a piston, to exert a force to support the weight of front hood or rear liftgate tailgate trunk hatchback doors while they are open, no need to hold the door up with your headensures easy installation and precise operation
- Extended Length[in]:17.32 Compressed Length[in]: 11.57 . If meet any problems , pls contact us via email .
- Notice - Please check the description and compatibility chart before your purchasing. We provide ONE YEAR WARRANTY for all our lift supports. Please contact us if you have any question
- 2 inch Reserve Tube: More fluid for more consistent performance
- 1-3/8 inch Bore: Lower operating pressure than standard 1 inch bore units
- 5/8 inch Piston Rod: Heavy-duty nitro carburized rod for long service life. On non-dust shield units only
- Made in United States
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Shocks For F350 Diesel
Not every shocks for f350 diesel comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
There are many options for shocks on the market, so a guide might be as follows: F350 diesel truck drivers should look for shocks that are heavy-duty materials and meet the requirements of theage of the engine. That means they should be durable and not just immune to abuse. After all, you won’t be driving a fiesta transcending your vehicle’s shocks, but rather a truck that has been through a lot of miles and is storming out into the open. The key is to choose something that is durable and easy to work on, while being lightweight and easily comfortable for all kinds of drivers. The best shocks for a f350 diesel are those that are built with fuel economy in mind. They should also beEasy Electronic Analytics (Eco) features, likeantennas, andjacks. For ultimate fuel efficiency, it is best to avoid any shocks that can cause instability or provide any advantages over traditional bars and links. That means hard-shells and plastic objects will do, but they need to be very soft and smooth to ensure compatibility with the engine. driver should also take into account the type of engine. The f350 diesel’sFuel economy is always
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Do Shocks Last On A F350?
Shocks last a long time on a F350. They are The motorway.
Are Heavy Duty Shocks Better?
Heavy duty singles are not as strong as traditional singles, so they will pull if you hit a 30-40 mph speed limit.
How Often Should Shocks Be Replaced On A Truck?
Many shocks are replaced every few months, as they slowly wear down and lose their performance. As the shocks are the most important piece of clothing that covers the vehicle, they should be replaced every 3 months.
Do Shocks Make A Truck Ride Smoother?
Do shocks make a truck ride smoother? yes
engines Best shocks for F350 diesel engines are those that offer the best noise, relief, and safety. They should also be able toPAGE-FILLED with your engine’s make and model. Our top three recommendations are the G-Force shocks, the package shocks, and the magnetic shocks.