Tower speakers for bass are the perfect way to get the most out of your music. By using a separate subwoofer, you can ensure that you’re getting the best possible sound quality and bass response from your tower speakers.
Here Are Our Top 10 Tower Speakers For Bass At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Tower Speakers For Bass People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- SUPERIOR 2.1 AUDIO – The built-in powered subwoofer and dual drivers in the STW Bluetooth tower speaker deliver 120W peak power and bring home audio to life with booming sound and amazing clarity
- DEVICE DOCK + SIDE USB POWER PORT – Put your phone or tablet on the STW tower speaker's dock slot and plug in to the USB 1A power port to charge and prevent battery drain while streaming audio
- FLOOR STANDING SPEAKER TOWER – With its 38" tall unibody, the STW stand up speaker perfectly accents smaller lounging spaces like apartments, dorms, studios, and offices without taking up much space
- 4-IN-1 AUDIO STATION – The BlueSYNC STW features wireless Bluetooth streaming, 3.5mm AUX wired input, FM digital radio, and an MP3 player mode to play music files from a connected USB flash drive
- TECH SPECS – Dimensions: 38.25 x 9.87 x 8.5 inches | Speaker: 2 x 15W Drivers + 30W Sub (60W RMS, 120W Peak) | Audio Input: Bluetooth, 3.5mm AUX, USB drive, FM radio | 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- UNMATCHED SOUND QUALITY: Refined yet entertaining, the top-of-the-line VLCT-149 bluetooth speaker tower continue VENLOIC’s knack for combining stunning precision, clarity and subtlety with hugely enjoyable dynamics and rhythm. It delivers an unrivaled room filling sound for a superior listening experience, which manages to be both breathtakingly powerful and surprisingly articulate, handling heavy dance and hip-hop as easily as it handle delicate folk music.
- POWERFUL BASS RESPONSE: That includes separate chambers for the tweeter and midrange units — ensuring better response and overall sound — as well as round subwoofer drivers that offer greater surface area for more booming bass. Furthermore, the VENLOIC motor optimization paired with distortion-reducing patented Dynamic Balance technology makes absolutely certain that this floor standing bluetooth tower speaker sound phenomenal at any volume.
- INCREDIBLE VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY: VENLOIC VLCT-149 floor standing speaker has been designed with USB and SD port, RCA and FM radio. Furthermore, this bluetooth speaker tower is compatible with almost all types of home theater receivers, stereos, and home theater processors. So, connect it to any Bluetooth-enabled music device (such as smart phone, tablet, PC, TV or others) and amplify not just your music experience and but also video as well as gaming thrill.
- UNFUSSY REMOTE CONTROL: To help you with the controls, there is a remote controller and the tower speaker has a display on the front for showing all the details. All functions of tower can be controlled by wireless remote control. Not only volume control, but Base and treble. The remote controller makes it easier for the users to control this tower speaker bluetooth wireless with remote from the comfort of their sofa. You will love what this incredible floor speaker has to offer.
- LONG LASTING CONSTRUCTION: The outer side of the floor standing speaker comprises of furniture-grade MDF material with a black semi-gloss appearance that remains smooth on touch even after several years of use. That solid construction also has a knock-on effect in helping to improve the sound quality through higher cabinet rigidity. Furthermore, it also has a compact and slim design that makes this bluetooth home theater system 2.1 floor speaker fit even in a corner.
- Weatherproof - The MRWT40 has been outfitted with the latest weatherproofing techniques for protection against the elements
- Cone - Made from polyurethane, the MRWT40 4-inch marine waketower speakers provide a resilient and durable material that can offer great sound with the advantage of long-lasting speakers
- Voice Coil - Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties. This gives our speakers the advantage of longer play times with lower weights
- Surround - Rubber has the ability to endure much punishment without any sign of damage. It complements the whole structure of the speaker by allowing constant abuse where it is most needed, without the wear and tear
- Tweeter - The dome shape radiates sound with a wider dispersion pattern than the semi-dome design. Since high-frequency sound waves are very directional, a wider dispersion of the sound waves will give you a larger "sweet spot"
- Dual 6 1/4 inch polymer injected mica diaphragm (pmd) woofers
- 5 inches Cone mid range with wave guide Horn
- 1inches aluminum dome tweeter with wave guide Horn
- 3 way, 4 speaker, bass reflex, magnetically shielded floor standing tower
- GET SUPERIOR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE WITH IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND & HI-RES AUDIO. Featuring a 1" tweeter, a 6.5" Driver and (2) 6.5" Bass Radiators. The 2 bass radiators augment the main woofer and produce a well-balanced, natural warm sound reaching the far corners of the room
- AMPLIFY YOUR MOVIE, MUSIC AND GAMING EXPERIENCE with this T-series speaker that not only sounds brilliant but also heightens your audio experience. Fill any small to medium sized room, produce captivating lifelike sound, which pulls you right into the heart of the action
- CREATE A FULL-FLEDGED 5.1 HOME THEATER SETUP with the complete range of T-series speakers from Polk with two T50 Tower Speakers, one T30 Center Channel, two T15 Bookshelf speakers and a subwoofer
- Polk speakers are COMPATIBLE WITH MOST HOME THEATER AV RECEIVERS giving you many setup arrangement options - in single or multi-room with 2.0, 2.1, 3.1 systems or an immersive 5.1, 7.1 or 9.1 setup
- POLK'S UNMATCHED QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. With these value-priced speakers, you can now enjoy premium acoustics, high quality construction, easy setup and a spectacular theater experience right at home
- Rockville TM80C Complete Powered Home Theater Tower Speaker System With Dual 8" Subs. Built In Bluetooth with 150 foot range and perfect interference. Built in USB playback. Built in SD card playback. Built in FM radio with crystal clear reception.
- 2)8" subwoofers with incredibly loud and deep bass response.4)Full range drivers: 4" full range drivers with polypropylene cones, rubber surrounds, and bullet dust cap to give you incredible loud and clear sound.2)silk dome tweeters for incredible highs!
- Peak Power: 800 Watts. RMS Power: 200 Watts. Built in 8 band equalizer with preset equalizer curves. Adjustable bass and treble. Built in high and low pass crossovers professionally tuned by audio engineers for top performance.
- Cabinet material: Top quality MDF (0.472" inch thick high-grade MDF). (2) pairs of RCA inputs. (1) 3.5MM aux input. (1) Optical input. Front panel USB and SD inputs. (2) ¼" Mic inputs for karaoke. (2) RCA outputs make the system expandable.
- Digital display on front panel with brightness control. Incredible design with silver plates surrounding each speaker and modern furniture style look. Built in class A/B amplifier with audiophile grade sound quality.
- Only 1 speaker is contained in this package
- SMART PORTABLE SPEAKER - This convenient party speaker has a handle for easy transportation. Plus, connect to your smart phone, USB, or any bluetooth-enabled device so you can listen to music on big loud speakers with or without wifi!
- WOOFER & LED LIGHTS EFFECTS – These portable bluetooth speakers with lights are great on sound with a high output 8" subwoofer and 1.5" tweeter! An ideal sound system for patio party or gatherings at night when a colorful presence is noticeable.
- MULTIPLE INPUTS - This PA speaker has USB, TF Card, AUX and Microphone input features for easy connection of your external devices. Use it for a public speaking event or your next party when you need boosted bass beyond a phone or computer speaker.
- REMOTE CONTROL OVER YOUR MUSIC & FM - Comes with a remote control that allows you to choose songs, adjust the volume, & change the input modes. Features a built-in antenna for a FM wireless bluetooth radio to search available stations in your area.
- POWERFUL RECHARGEABLE BATTERY – PA Speaker has a powerful 1800mAh rechargeable battery and DC 5V Charging Port. It's power efficient even though the voice output is very high (100 Watt PMPO), which makes it the perfect outdoor and party companion.
- Rockville ONE-TOWER all-in-one Bluetooth tower speaker system with HDMI, Optical, RCA. What's in the Box: (1) Speaker. Remote control (a nice remote; We hate those cheap remotes just as much as you do). Owner manual. Warranty card. Power Cord
- For home use – Must be plugged into an outlet during use. Built In Bluetooth 5.0 chipset with 33 foot range and clear sound quality. Built in USB playback (up to 32GB). (2) 4” woofers and a rear port for extremely loud and clear bass response down to 32Hz. (2) 4” full range drivers with polypropylene cones handle the highs and mids. Rear port is tuned to 35Hz and delivers clear bass response.
- Peak Power: 200 Watts. RMS Power: 60 Watts. Adjustable bass and treble. (1) pair of RCA inputs. (1) Optical input. (1) HDMI ARC input. Front panel USB. Cabinet material: MDF. Top quality fabric cover is stylish for a bedroom or living room. Digital display on front panel with brightness control. Incredible design with modern style. We also made all the edges and corners rounded. Large rotary volume knob. Built in class D amplifier with audiophile grade sound quality.
- These have unbelievable crystal clear sound quality. These will now distort even at max volume!. Can be controlled from the top panel of the speaker or from the remote. Easily connect to your television through the optical or HDMI (ARC) connection, or RCA if you got an old school TV. Includes a high quality fully functional remote control. Specifications:. . Frequency Response: 32Hz-19KHz. Power supply: AC 120V 60Hz.
- Dimensions of each speaker (inches): 5.31” W x 5.31” D x 33” H. Shipping carton dimensions (inches): 8.66” L x 8.66” W x 35.82” H. Net Weight of 1 speaker combined: 11.1 Lbs. Shipping weight: 12.79Lbs
- SOUND THAT TRANSCENDS THE STATUS QUO – Features BDSS technology drivers on front and rear array – 5 SPEAKERS. - Front 1" tweeter and (2) 3.5" mid drivers - rear facing 3.5" mid driver for more accurate lifelike sound
- INCLUDES INTEGRATED POWERED 8" SUBWOOFER WITH BASS REFLEX that reproduces such phenomenal balance between the highs and lows, that you would never miss a note. Now you don’t need a separate subwoofer to bring out the best from your speaker system.
- EXPLORE A NEW DIMENSION OF SOUND – Definitive's patented Forward-Focused Bipolar Technology elevates audio to the paramount levels. Its wide sound dispersion maximizes soundstage and allows music to reach you wherever you are.
- EFFORTLESSLY EXPAND TO THREE-DIMENSIONAL DOLBY ATMOS AND DTS:X SURROUND SOUND – This tower speaker comes with a built-in docking port that allows you to connect an optional A90 height speaker (sold separately)
- BETTER TONAL BALANCE – Definitive's proprietary Intelligent Bass Control helps enhance bass, which maintains an overall balance between the lows and the mids so you get crystal clear sound
What To Look For Before Buying Best Tower Speakers For Bass
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best tower speakers for bass that meets your needs.
When buying a tower speaker, it is important to consider the type of sound they provide and their prices. There are three types of tower speakers: low-pitched, high-pitched, and Mono. Low-pitched tower speakers are best for listening to basic conversation or a small crowd. High-pitched tower speakers are best for songs with large sounds or for music with a large sound field. Mono tower speakers are the best for using as only one tower speaker will not do. All three types of tower speaker have different abilities in terms of loudness,distance between speaker,and noise cancelling.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Do Tower Speakers Have Bass?
Tower speakers lack bass meaning they do not have the low end that is found in lower quality speakers. This is because the high end of a speaker is the range of sound where it is possible to hear both ends of the Audio frequency range. This is why tower speakers have a higher end by comparison to lower quality speakers.
Which Brand Speaker Is Best For Bass?
SOUNDBITE: Lisa Ladd, an explosives expert, reply to a question on which brand speaker is best for bass. “The best speaker for bass is the sound board,” she said.
Do Tower Speakers Sound Better?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the specific tower speaker you are using. Some people might prefer high-pitched sound while others might prefer a more mellow voice. Some people might need louder or smaller speakers while others might need a quieter size or better sound quality.
Do I Need Tower Speakers If I Have A Subwoofer?
If you have a subwoofer, you will need to bring along tower speakers to project the sound pressure across the room.
Best tower speakers for bass are those that offer a high degree of Central but without anyHigh end features. While there are a variety of low end features available on some towers, high end features are not always necessary or effective in each individual ear. Some people might say that high end features aren’t important in the hands of a professional musician. While this might be true in general, it isn’t so in the hands of a beginner or for everyday listening.