The trombone is a brass instrument in the brass family. It has a cylindrical bore, like all brass instruments. Unlike other brass instruments, the trombone is played by pressing a slide against the mouthpiece to change pitch. This makes it the only brass instrument that can play chromatically.
Which Are The Best Trombones From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best trombones and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Trombones People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- ※ Useful Height: Designed for facilitate players of different heights to use this stand. It has an effective height adjustment maximum to 36.5''/80cm.
- ※ Portable structure: Can be folded up to 23.6''/60cm, which can be put into a cloth bag to be taken out, so as to be convenient for trombone lovers who need to go out to play and attend classes.
- ※ T-shaped Fixing: With T-shaped fixing method, the bell mouth is fixed by an arc-shaped bell mouth fixer, and the slender tip with soft body penetrates into the inner tube of the trombone to prevent the trombone from shaking left and right.
- ※ Hard Alloy: The firm and stable triangular structure is made of hard alloy with a thickness of 1.2mm/0.05inches, which is firm and durable, and can be firmly placed on the tenor trombone and bass trombone.
- ※ Package Content: Eastar ETS - 002 trombone stand, portable bag x 1,Contact us if you have any questions and product requirements.
- SAVE MONEY by making your trombone last longer and look better
- STOP WORRYING about how dirty, smelly, and gross your trombone is
- Make your trombone PLAY and SOUND BETTER by keeping it clean
- LEARN HOW to clean your trombone like a pro with included instructions
- MAKE OTHER people think "Why is that trombone so clean?!"
- I DESTROY SILENCE. This is a funny trombone gift idea for trombonists, trombone players, trombone teachers, trombone enthusiasts and trombone lovers! Band geeks, band moms/ band dads will love it! An awesome marching band gift or concert band gift.
- Funny trombone gift for women, girls, youth, kids, teens, sister, mom, mother or girlfriend. If you love marching band music, concert band music, big band music or jazz band music, this awesome design is just perfect for you! A great band camp gift!
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- UPDATED Model* (August 2020) - Stronger injection molded material, new design prevents stem from snapping, see photo
- FUN GIFT - Novelty mustache attaches directly to trombone or euphonium mouthpiece
- MADE IN USA - Designed and Manufactured in Chicago, IL USA
- 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED! 90-Day Warranty!
- ✨DESIGNED FOR BEGINNERS — Designed for beginners and students, with Eastar patent-designed keys, durable and easy to use. The shoulder pad helps stabilizing the trombone during playing. Also easy to clean and maintain for daily use.
- ✔️RELIABLE MATERIAL — The ETB-330 trombone has a high-quality brass-made body and 13.4mm diameter & 206mm horn mouth for stable vibration and stronger penetration.Two layers of coating tubes, wear-resistant and durable design.
- 🎵WONDERFUL SOUND — Eastar ETB-330 trombone is an obvious choice for beginners, for its clean voice, accurate tone, bright and penetrating sound for daily practice, studio recording, or onstage performance. Also band-approved in School.
- ❤️ELEGANT DESIGN — Made with thickened lacquering process, the appearance of this slide trombone is shiny and elegant in design, Laser-engraved logo of Eastar, high-quality assured. Great choice as gifts for beginners and students to play.
- 🎁COMES WITH EVERYTHING NEEDED — The package includes Eastar ETB-330 trombone, white gloves, cleaning kit, 7C mouthpiece, hard case and a 12-month product warranty backed up by our awesome customer support team ready to help.
- Folds to about 29"
- Collet adjustment is fast and secure
- Supports both tenor and bass trombones
- Durable powder coated finish
- Newman, Mr. Larry E. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 102 Pages - 12/02/2020 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- This amusing Trombone tshirt is sure to get your band mates impressed and smiling. Great for band class student or teacher, marching band player, sponsor, director or band mom & dad.
- Great gift for son, daughter, brother, sister, friend, or yourself! Anyone you know will be delighted to receive this silly trombone t shirt.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Fits most trombone makes/ models and is designed for slim lightweight horn protection with generous storage capacity for sheet music and other accessories
- Durable abrasion resistant nylon exterior with thick protective 20mm padding along with reinforced puncture resistant bell protection against damage
- Comfortable carrying handles with padded handle Wrap, subway handle, includes shoulder strap, and built-in backpack straps with tuck-away pocket
- Rear side sheet music pocket and reinforced puncture resistant slide storage pocket
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Trombones
Before choosing a trombones, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best trombones may vary depending on your specific needs. However, here are some general tips on what to look for in a trombone: -The size:Trombones are usually played in low register, so size is important. They can be either Mellotrons, which have a shorter voice than other trombones, or deTomons, which have a longer voice. -the quality:As with all things musical, results can be improved or worse with any new model or designee that is ever released. However, they are definitely worth the money to be sure that you are getting a high-quality instrument. -the location:Trombones are often used in larger cities, making them more accessible and affordable than smaller communities. They may also be closer to sound equipment and soundtracks. -the price:The cost of a trombone is typically set by its price point, which varies from within the same state. After that, it can vary significantly based on the quality of the instrument and the location you choose to use it.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Quanti Tipi Di Tromboni Esistono?
There are tipi di trombone, those being blowing instruments with a reed that bowl down air in a oscillating motion.
Come Si Produce Il Suono Del Trombone?
The sound of the trumpet is produced when a player Economic player steps on the No. 9 drummond.
A Quale Registro Appartiene Il Trombone?
The Trombone is a instrument that is used for playingtrumpet music.
Come Si Chiama Chi Suona Il Trombone?
Come si chiama un trombone? Quando un trombone è realmente usato in musica, il nome non lo chiamano trombone. Succede spesso che una voce, quando un trombettiere COURDANTE eseguisca un canto, qualcuno glielo chieda. Forse i giapponesi chiudendo la bocca usando il piedi?
The best trombones are theDeluxe Trombone which offers aClub trombone, aTuba trombone and aSoprano trombone.