Laminate floors are a great investment for your home. Not only do they look beautiful, but they’re also durable and easy to clean. The downside is that regular vacuums can often cause damage to laminate flooring. If you want to make sure your floors stay in great shape, you need a vacuum cleaner that’s specifically designed for laminate floors. These vacuums have special features that help protect your floors while they’re being cleaned. There are a number of different vacuum cleaners on the market that are designed for laminate floors. So, how do you know which one is the best for you? Read on to find out.
Which Are The Best Vacuum Cleaner For Laminate Floors From Our Choice
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best vacuum cleaner for laminate floors that will win your heart.
10 Best Vacuum Cleaner For Laminate Floors You Should Consider In 2022
- SAFE ON SEALED FLOORS: Tackles tough messes on hardwood, laminate, vinyl and tile floors with ease
- FASTER DRYING: Squeegees and suctions to lift dirty water so you can get back on your floors quicker
- SPINSCRUB BRUSHES: Brushes gently cleans textured flooring
- EASY & COMPACT: Hassle-free clean up with a compact design for easy and convenient storage
- DUAL TANKS: Keeps clean and dirty water separate so you can easily fill, empty and rinse
- HARDWOOD, LAMINATE, VINYL, AND TILE CLEANER: SpinScrub Brushes deliver the Best clean while gently and safely scrubbing sealed wood, vinyl, tile and grout
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: Keeps clean and dirty water separate so you never put dirty water back on the floor
- WASH-DRY MODE: Selection Wash mode uses brushes to clean while suctioning up excess water while dry mode stops brushes to suction up excess water and improve drying time. Motor Volts : 120 Volts
- FINGERTIP CONTROL: Clean Boost Control fingertip control applies extra detergent to stains and heavy traffic areas
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At under 14 pounds, the Floor Mate is easy to lift and carry, even up and down stairs
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell pet foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Vacuum and wash your floors at the same time, making every day pet mess cleaning quick and easy.
- CrossWave Pet Pro Multi-Surface Cleaner is safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, carpet, rugs, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, and more.
- Take care of pet messes the BISSELL way. The CrossWave Pet Pro includes a Tangle-Free Brush Roll, Pet Hair Strainer and a Multi-Surface Pet Formula with Febreze Freshness. Minimize pet hair from wrapping around the brush roll, separate large debris from the liquid to reduce sink clogging and reduce pet odors in one clean.
- Two-Tank Technology keeps clean water and formula separate from dirty water and dry debris. Forever clean pet messes with a fresh solution
- 3-in-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka's signature swivels steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka's capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- 18' power cord and X-Large dust cup ensure you get the job done faster - No more outlet hopping or frequent trips to the trash can with the Eureka blaze. 9.44 inch cleaning
- Vacuums and washes your floors at the same time; Surface type: Bare floors. Clean Tank Capacity:28 oz
- Multi Surface Machine Cleans Both Sealed Hard Floors And Area Rugs. Power Rating 4.4 Amperes
- Dual action multi surface brush roll uses an innovative microfiber and nylon brush to mop and pick up dry debris at the same time
- Two tank system keeps cleaning solution and dirty water separate to ensure that you're always cleaning with a fresh mix of water and formula
- Smart Touch Controls On The Handle Allow You To Easily Switch Between Cleaning Hard Floors And Area Rugs And Control Your Solution With An On Demand Solution Trigger
- POWERFUL ONE-STEP CLEANING – Vacuum and wash your floors at the same time, it's never been faster or easier to clean; no sweeping or vacuuming before mopping necessary; clean, scrub and dry your floors with one simple, versatile cleaning tool [Please note this is a floor washer, thus you’re advised to always hold the spray button for ideal cleaning results]
- MULTI-SURFACE CONVENIENCE – Superb cleaning for indoor sealed hard surfaces, including hardwood, laminate, linoleum, tile, vinyl, marble, and stone; one tool for all your hard floor cleaning jobs
- ALWAYS MOP WITH CLEAN WATER – Two-tank system keeps clean and dirty water separate, for optimal cleaning results; ideal for sticky spills, messy pet hair, scrubbing, dusting, or everyday mopping and cleaning chores
- CORD-FREE CONVENIENCE– Cordless for ultimate mobility and convenience; up to 22 minutes run time on a single charge; flexible, rotating scrubber brush maneuvers easily, fits behind furniture and into tight spaces
- SELF-CLEANING CYCLE KEEPS HANDS CLEAN – Activate self-cleaning mode and the iFloor cleans its roller with fresh water and detergent, you only need to touch a button; parts can be detached and individually washed; storage tray keeps everything organized and tidy
- CLEAN UP ANY MESS IN A JIFFY: Do you want to be able to clean any mess, anytime, super-fast and easy? Now you can with the Fuller Brush electrostatic carpet and floor sweeper! Perfect for the home, office, garage and more, this ultra-efficient cleaner will make any hardwood, tile, wood, low pile carpet or laminate floor sparkle in just a few seconds! And the best part? It is always ready to use for quick touch ups!
- PULLS DIRT, HAIR & DUST LIKE A MAGNET: Thanks to its intelligent, electrostatic design that acts like a magnet as soon as it gets in contact with any surface, this floor sweeper will attract all dirt, crumbs, glass, dust or pet hair instantly. Small and silent with an adjustable handle, it gets into small spaces or under furniture with great ease, allowing for speedy cleaning, even in large areas.
- SMALL BUT MIGHTY: What makes this floor sweeper our customers’ favourite? Its small size and long-lasting, indestructible metal housing. What is more, its compact and super lightweight design makes it super easy to carry from one room to the other! Fully portable, it folds in a second and takes up minimal space, so you can conveniently store it in a closet or under the bed.
- PRESS, EMPTY, DONE: This powerful sweeper boasts a dual dust bin which is easy to empty in a breeze! All you need to do is press on the ends of the dust bin and everything you have swept will fall out. A special cleaning comb is included to help remove any stuck hair on the bristle brushes. Easy to use in any setting, as it does not require power outlets or batteries, this sweeper is a must have for every home.
- TRUST THE EXPERTS & ORDER RISK-FREE: Put your trust in our 114 years of experience and outstanding quality products and make a smart purchase today! Backed by a Risk-Free 3 Year USA Warranty, our team is always ready to help with anything you might need. So what are you waiting for? Get your mini carpet sweeper today before we run out of stock!
- Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- MULTI-SURFACE USE: Safe to use on all floor types including hardwood, vinyl, laminate and tile
- 50% MORE DIRT PICKUP: Microfiber cleaning pad picks up 50% more dirt and dust per swipe than traditional mops
- WON'T HARM SURFACES: Non-scratch scrubber for stubborn spots
- REFILLABLE BOTTLE: 22 ounce refillable bottle allows you to mix your own solution
- EASY TO USE: Simply fill the bottle with hot water and two teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution and you’re ready to mop
- Upgraded Cyclone System:The Eureka PowerSpeed is now upgraded with new cyclone technology to handle larger debris, smaller dirt and even microscopic dust.
- Powerful pick up: Penetrates deep into carpet to extract embedded dirt, dust, and debris.
- Lightweight: PowerSpeed does all the work while still remaining lightweight.
- 5 Height Settings: : The PowerSpeed works well on carpets, shag rug, and hard floors. Its wheels run smoothly on hardwood floors to prevent scratches or gouges.
- Multiple accessories included: A quick-release handle is connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning. A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas. Extract dirt, pet hair, freshen up your car, curtains, ceilings or door frames. For your convenience, they are all stored right on board.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Vacuum Cleaner For Laminate Floors
Before choosing a vacuum cleaner for laminate floors, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best vacuum cleaner for laminate floors depends on your specific needs. However, some of the best options for vacuum cleaners for laminate floors include those from Panda Hill, John Deere, and sweeper models from DeWALT. Where to start: 1. What are your specific needs in life? 2. What is your budget? 3. What are your preferred attachments? 4. What are your favorite products?
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Use A Vacuum Cleaner On Laminate Floors?
No, a vacuum cleaner on laminate floors is not effective.
What Is The Best Way To Clean Laminate Flooring?
There is no one answer to this question as everything might be different for a different person. However, general advice would be to use a floor cleaner that is safe for medium and high-quality wood floors. Some good options for floor cleaners include AVEN, DOLINE, and SON.
Can I Use My Shark Vacuum On Laminate Floors?
There is no definitive answer, but generally when it comes to vacuum cleaners for flooring, there three basic types: -Bagged -Unbagged -Boosted
Can You Use A Wet/Dry Vacuum On Laminate Floors?
Yes, you can use a wet/dry vacuum on laminate floors.
A good vacuum cleaner for laminate floors is one that is able to clean quickly and effectively. This will help reduce the amount of time that you spend cleaning the floor twice a day. Additionally, a vacuum cleaner with a deep dustbin will keep the dust out of your home and allow you to clean the floor more often.