A vacuum cleaner is a device that uses an air pump to create a partial vacuum to suck up dust and dirt. Vacuum cleaners come in a variety of shapes and sizes, from small hand-held devices to large floor models.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Vacuum For Stairs And Edges People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- MULTI-SURFACE USE – Removes hair, dirt, and debris from carpets, car interiors, furniture, and high-traffic areas.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE – Easy to carry and maneuver, even in tight spaces.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – On-board extension means you won’t need to bend over as often.
- ROTATING SLIM NOZZLE – Nozzle rotates 180° to fit into tight spaces at different angles.
- PULL-OUT CREVICE TOOL – Accesses hard-to-reach areas like between couch cushions and on top of shelves.
- BRUSH YOUR PROBLEMS AWAY: Unlike other brushes on the market which leave your pool steps and corners in a right old mess, the Aquatix Pro Step & Corner brush is a tough little guy which tackles those hard to reach places providing you a picture perfect finish!
- WISH YOU HAD THIS EARLIER: A great additional tool for your pool maintenance. Glides along effortlessly cleaning those filthy pool corners, steps, ladders, odd shaped areas and those hard to reach tight places.
- EASY TO USE & MANOEUVRE: Small compact size and fine nylon bristles makes it simple and easy to clean your pool. Easy on your hands, tough on the grime! This small guy packs a punch!
- COMPATIBLE: Suitable for above ground and in-ground swimming pools. Also ideal to use in Spa's and Hot Tub's. Works with most standard 1-1/2" hose connection and 1-1/4" pool pole connection.
- OUR PROMISE: We go the extra mile to ensure you are fully satisfied with your purchase. With the Aquatix Pro satisfaction promise you get one year warranty on all our products. If you are not satisfied we will refund you the full price, no questions asked!
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell will donate 5 dollars for each pet hair eraser Li Ion purchase, upon activation
- Remove more embedded dirt and pet hair with a motorized brush tool and lithium ion battery
- 14V lithium ion battery for lithium powered cleaning; Dirt cup capacity: 0.7 Litres
- Large, easy to empty dirt bin to help get rid of pet hair easily. Triple level filtration to help improve cleaning performance
- Set of specialized pet tools includes: Motorized brush tool, upholstery tool, and crevice tool
- PRACTICAL: A mini vacuum for car or truck that is compact, lightweight (2.4 lbs), and easy to use. Equipped with a HEPA filter, this small dustbuster is ready for ash, dust, or drive-thru food spills. A fully loaded interior car detailing kit housed in an ergonomic design.
- POWERFUL: This hand held vacuum is made for on-the-go use and solving out-of-reach problems. A very sandy day at the beach? A coat of dog hair? The portable vacuum cleaner for car is designed to solve problems.
- STRONG SUCTION: The cyclonic force and strong suction of the 106w motor on these handheld vacuums will terminate any dirt, debris, or hard-to-reach crumbs. Our mini car vacuum even has a top of the line washable filter.
- CAR CLEANING KIT: Includes 3 attachments for detailing (flathead, extendable, or brush nozzle), carry bag, filter brush, and spare HEPA filter. Must-have car accessories for women or men; these gadgets will keep the interior cute and tidy.
- CONVENIENT: Is the battery always dying when you need a car vac? These truck accessories for men & women use the 12v aux outlet. The 16-foot cord gives the slack needed to clean the back seat or trunk without a snag. Also great for cleaning boats with a 12V cigarette lighter port or are within the 16ft cord range.
- Cleans Hair, Dirt & Debris From High Traffic Areas
- Cleans unwanted messes from on top of, around and under furniture
- Vacuums Hair & Debris from Carpeted Stairs
- Anti- tangle rubber bristles motorized to lift stubborn pet hair
- Extra long crevice tool - Clean hard to reach areas with less effort
- High quality durable pool corner vacuum brush with firm tapered poly bristles. It quickly and easily cleans corners, steps, stairs & spa jets.
- Includes adjustable vacuum ring for regulating the flow of the vacuum suction. Safe for use with vinyl liners.
- Bristles are angled at 45° to the vacuum head making it easy to clean hard to reach corner & crevices inside pools and spas.
- Connects to standard size 1-1/2" pool vacuum hoses and standard 1-1/4" size telescopic poles.
- One Year - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with confidence, if you're not satisfied with this item at anytime within one year of purchase, we'll provide a refund or replacement.
- Dirt cup capacity 2 liters; Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough cleaning; Plus, no more bags to buy or change ever
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch. Power rating : 9 ampere
- Dirt cup filters and post motor filter help capture more fine dust and particles. Filters are washable and reusable
- 15 feet of cord for great cleaning reach and retracts with the touch of a button for easy storage
- Weighs less than eight pounds. Easy to maneuver with the integrated carrying handle
- Ultra lightweight and compact : easy to use and easy to store
- Easily converts from stick vacuum to Hand vacuum
- Removable floor nozzle : remove for use as Hand vacuum; keep on for floor or stair cleaning
- Great for hard floors and effective on carpets, Area rugs, stairs, upholstery and more
- Includes crevice tool and 15 feet Power cord
- The Layla Collection is traditional and timeless with a beautiful Printed lived-in design that captures the spirit of an old-world rug
- These Printed designs provide a textured effect by portraying every single individual knot on a soft polyester base
- This traditional power-loomed rug is crafted in China of 100% polyester.
- Offering a classic and sophisticated color palette and subtle patina.
- Rug pad not included but highly recommended. Please purchase padding for added comfort, rug longevity and floor protection
- Two ultra-powerful cyclonic air streams for incredible suction and long-lasting filter and motor life.
- Detachable self-cleaning Pet Power Brush eliminates hair wrap from the floor, upholstery, and the brushroll.
- Features an XL dust cup to tackle big jobs.
- Lightweight and portable at only 2.8 lbs.
- Contains a washable filter for easy cleanup.
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Vacuum For Stairs And Edges
Not every vacuum for stairs and edges comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best vacuum for stairs and edges may vary depending on your specific needs. However, some tips on which vacuum to buy are to consider the cost of ownership, the type of flooring you need, how many people will need access to the vacuum, how often your room is clean, and whether you need canopy or not.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Vacuum Corners On Stairs?
To vacuum corners on stairs, use a vacuum cleaner and enough space to complete one side of the V-shape. One hand keep hold of the top of the stairs as you move the vacuum cleaner in the desired direction. The other hand keeps hold of the back of the stairs. When your attention is focused on the task at hand, you can move the vacuum cleaner easily byORTS.
What Type Of Vacuum Is Best For Stairs?
A vacuum cleaner is the best type of vacuum for stairs.
What Is The Easiest Vacuum To Use On Stairs?
There is no easy vacuum on stairs, as different beings will require different levels of power to suck up vacuum. If you need to clean something like a build-up on the surface of yourlescomb or floor, then an end user must use a more powerful vacuum cleaner.
How Often Should You Vacuum Stairs?
You should vacuum stairs every week as it is a safety rule in most countries.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best vacuum for stairs and edges depends on the specific needs of each individual. However, some vacuum options may be better for specific areas of the home, such as steps and edges.